Page 1 of 2
Is it sexist? Discuss.

You can't hit a woman, why? Because she's much smaller and weaker than a obviously superior man? Sexist much?

You have to hold doors for them? See above.

You have to put the toilet seat down? Cause they aren't smart enough to check if the toilet seat is down?

Discuss :P
its just the right thing to do.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i thought this was gonna be a thread about medieval knights beheading each other.

lame.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by bigz6006
You can't hit a woman, why? Because she's much smaller and weaker than a obviously superior man? Sexist much?
That's not true, there's lots of girls that can kick my ass.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'll make sure to slap the next guy who holds open a door for me. Thanks for showing me the light.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

this issue has a bit of hypocrisy in it because, women want to be treated equally, but at the same time they expect to get doors held open for them and things of that nature
i dont like how girls think they can hit us guys and "know we cant hit them back"

first hit..i will just grab your arms and keep you from doing it again..next hit/kick i throw you to the ground...try one more thing and you get clocked

if its a big ass girls that looks like she can hold her own..its a plain old fight..

call me what you want but seriously damn

as for the hold doors and ****...thats just manners...you hold a door for anyone behind you or your date or whatever

and f*ck that toilet seat b.s.
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
A part of me says "treat everyone equally" and another part of me says "maybe if I'm nice to her she'll give me a blowjob"
you know what wasn't chivalry?

having sex with my friend ashliegh's younger sister on saturday night. at ash's house. at ash's party.

**** me it was great lol
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
I believe that it should be law that every household bathroom must have a urinal.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by amazing FretMan
i dont like how girls think they can hit us guys and "know we cant hit them back"

first hit..i will just grab your arms and keep you from doing it again..next hit/kick i throw you to the ground...try one more thing and you get clocked

if its a big ass girls that looks like she can hold her own..its a plain old fight..

as for the hold doors and ****...thats just manners...you hold a door for anyone behind you or your date or whatever

Well yeah about holding doors open, first one gets to the door holds it open.

and yes ladies, if the toilet seat is up, don't come tell us about it, learn the intricate workings of it.
Quote by smb
another part of me says "maybe if I'm nice to her she'll give me a blowjob"

friiiieeend zonnne
Quote by exect4500
this issue has a bit of hypocrisy in it because, women want to be treated equally, but at the same time they expect to get doors held open for them and things of that nature

*nods head* you are so wise my friend..so wise
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I do have my own code of chivalry. I don't care if people think it's sexist. I have my own values and I follow them. However, If a woman wants to be treated like man, that's exactly what she'll get. I wouldn't strike a lady but then if I'm attacked by a woman, she's no lady, is she? I'd deal with her in the same fashion as I'd deal with any dude.

I won't change my values or act in a way that I don't think is right.

"Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."
chivalry isn't sexist. it's being polite.

women have to put up with child birth, menstrual cycles, social minority(more than men), and us men stabbing them in the crotch for our pleasure.

it's the least we could do.

EDIT: some women use it to their advantage but you have to remember,

women can put out

men have to put out
Quote by seljer
friiiieeend zonnne
I didn't say I acted upon that instinct
Quote by seljer
Chivalry is dead and women killed it

Automatic sliding doors help killed chivarly. That's why there's no more gentlemen.

...Well, that's all I really had going for me
Last edited by gusynet at Aug 24, 2008,
Quote by amazing FretMan

I agree with this.
Sexist, being that it's based on the assumption that women are weak/stupid.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by MetalMegaMan
chivalry isn't sexist. it's being polite.

women have to put up with child birth, menstrual cycles, social minority(more than men), and us men stabbing them in the crotch for our pleasure.

it's the least we could do.

Men have to put up with child support, women on their menstrual cycles, women complaining about apparently not being equal, and women who apparently can't take a modest schlong up the baby chute. o.o
Our whole society is a bit sexist...and women are just as responsible as men.
I mean come on, "Woman's Self-Defense Class?" More like "101 Ways to hit someone in the nuts."
Well, chivalry also died when many girls decided to be stupid and went from thinking 'aw how sweet' to 'HE MUST BE TRYING TO GET IN MY PANTS!'

This is also why I hate a lot of my chick friends.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by bigz6006
Men have to put up with child support, women on their menstrual cycles, women complaining about apparently not being equal, and women who apparently can't take a modest schlong up the baby chute. o.o

touche
Quote by Bubban
Sexist, being that it's based on the assumption that women are weak/stupid.

yesterday, with the olympics and all, I tried to find any sporting record that a women held over a man

couldn't find any
Quote by TheMantipede
Our whole society is a bit sexist...and women are just as responsible as men.
I mean come on, "Woman's Self-Defense Class?" More like "101 Ways to hit someone in the nuts."

Exactly, and the first lesson is "Don't walk in the bad part of town at 1:00 in the morning, drunk, with no panties and a miniskirt on".

I don't know about you, but girl pants are ****ing tough to pull off a girl, especially with one of those belts, if I was a rapist, I'd go for the girl wearing the shirt skirt.
I don't really go for chivalry, but everyone deserves some sort of respectful manner.

I pretty much open/hold doors for anyone, have enough sense to realize there's a reason toilets have seats, and refrain from hitting anyone - man and woman alike.
Quote by bigz6006
Is it sexist? Discuss.

You have to hold doors for them? See above.

You have to put the toilet seat down? Cause they aren't smart enough to check if the toilet seat is down?

Discuss :P

1. I don't tend to start fights, but if a woman is coming at me looking to cause me harm you can bet your ass that I'm going to fight back.

2. I hold doors open for anyone, what I don't appreciate is getting **** from people because I was raised to be polite and in doing so have infringed on their right to struggle to open the door with arms full of shopping.

3. I put the toilet seat and lid down because I don't like the idea of something people defecate in being open. I'm just weird like that .
on the toilet thing: I just close the entire thing

so nobodys going to excrete without some effort into it
Quote by pbiggie
I believe that it should be law that every household bathroom must have a urinal.

I used to think this would be cool too, until I went to one of my friends house and found out he actually HAD a urinal along with his regular toilet.

Now I realize it's ****ing awesome.
Chivalry was invented by the same men who refused to allow women to own property and gain status in society. A lot of women will say things like, "Those knights in shining armor knew how to treat a woman!" but that's very shallow and one-sided from my perspective. They may have "respected" women, but they were certainly unwilling to take them seriously.

I don't mind terribly when women demand chivalry, but I do mind when it's the same women who claim to be "strong and independent." Independence and inability to pay for one's own meals (or, God forbid, return the respect that you demand) are not compatible.

On a related tangent, although I did enjoy the movie Kate and Leopold, it was incredibly one-sided. They didn't show how a man of Leopold's time would have reacted to Kate voting, pursuing a career, or offering an opinion in a serious discussion.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by bigz6006

More than that, males are the expendable sex. Billions of men have died fighting to keep their women safe or to secure survival. Destroying themselves working to be considered successful. Women won't be treated as anything other than the weaker sex if they continually benefit from the sacrifices made by the expendable sex.
Quote by bigz6006
Exactly, and the first lesson is "Don't walk in the bad part of town at 1:00 in the morning, drunk, with no panties and a miniskirt on".

I don't know about you, but girl pants are ****ing tough to pull off a girl, especially with one of those belts, if I was a rapist, I'd go for the girl wearing the shirt skirt.

are you implying something?!?
Quote by MetalMegaMan

That I'd had sex with a girl wearing girl pants and a belt? Yes.
Quote by MetalMegaMan

that its impossible to rape an emo kid?
Quote by seljer
that its impossible to rape an emo kid?

at both replies.

joking guys..
Page 1 of 2