I've got a Digitech GNX2 pedal and I love the thing to death, I'm just having one problem with it:

Whenever I use it through a stack the distortion sounds very nasaly. Are there any eqing tips that would make the tone sound less nasaly?
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
use the amp drive?

Try dialling in the EQ different.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Try going direct and see if the sound i still nasally? I know if I use my effects loop on my Laney TT100H everything sounds all weird. Worth a shot to see what happens I guess?
less mids and treble, roll off the tone knob on your guitar, more bass. do the eq on the gnx and leave the eq on the amp flat
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by flesh fries
I've got a Digitech GNX2 pedal and I love the thing to death, I'm just having one problem with it:

Whenever I use it through a stack the distortion sounds very nasaly. Are there any eqing tips that would make the tone sound less nasaly?

A stack of what, pray tell?

There's no point telling us you ran it through 3 different amps unless we know what they were. Having said that you often get pretty crappy distortions from multi FX unts.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com