So where do you go when you go 'out'?

We've got a couple of pubs and one club (it's a dump) in my town, but Liverpool is where to go. Best places I've been to are:

The office.

Mood. (3 floors )

And Krazyhouse.

With such glowing reviews as these.

"The office is amazin 2 go b4 ya hit the clubs! i luv it in ther, never any trouble or kids haha. i go every saturday an hav bin for th past yr an a half! Go you'l hav th time of ya life! music is mostly dance bit cheesy at times haha luv itttt!!"

"Mood is qualiti best club in consert square or even in town, the R'N'B floor is amazin best music n the dancin wat goes on is boss haha wud recommend the mood 2 any1 i lurvvv it n it dusnt shut till 3 or a fri n sat i was ther saturdee just gone an the saturdee b4, wen eva im out i always end up in mood its amazin xx"

"The Krazyhouse is vile im afraid. It's full of elitist sweaty goths, pretentious EMO kids and chavs who like to think they are alternative amongst a whole hybrid of ridiculous people."

Very very expensive to do this though- drinks are ridiculous, and it adds up once you're paying £3, £4 to get into each place, but it's worth it.

Where do you go?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

"Mood is qualiti best club in consert square or even in town, the R'N'B floor is amazin best music n the dancin wat goes on is boss haha wud recommend the mood 2 any1 i lurvvv it n it dusnt shut till 3 or a fri n sat i was ther saturdee just gone an the saturdee b4, wen eva im out i always end up in mood its amazin xx"

With English like that, you know the reviewer's opinion will be well informed and respectable...
Quote by JMTrio134
I'm 15 and live in ****ing Maine.

We mainers go out moose-watching in our lawn chairs.

maybe bring some beah an' chowdah for partyin'

*cries in a corner*

Ha, you must live in the crap part of Maine.
Actually, the parts round here aren't much better
Quote by saphrax
With English like that, you know the reviewer's opinion will be well informed and respectable...

Well he lurrvvs it so it must be ravin.
Sweet, I got a invite.

To avoid spammin', the clubs round here are packed full of foriegners, dressed in charity shop 70's style gear. Theres clubs that you can walk in old and walk out underage at 1am.

The street fighting is usually full of mixed cultures, shows we're no longer ignorant
Never much cared for the "club" environment, I prefer lounge style places where you can actually fucking hear who you're talking too without yelling at the top of your lungs over "house" music that should only be listened to while on some form of hallucinogen.

Or just the pub that has the game playing. Any game will do, because the guy on the stool next to you will ALWAYS know everything about the players, the history, or at least do a damn good job of pretending.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
no but seriously

+

+

(no this is not my bedroom)

=most friday and saturday nights
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by jimmyjimjim
Ha, you must live in the crap part of Maine.
Actually, the parts round here aren't much better

Dude I'm from Farmington (western maine)

It's not as bad as the name implies, at least not downtown because of UMF.