To those who've played Baldurs Gate and seen The Fellowship of the Rings:

When the hobbits get to the Prancing Ponny, there is a man with a mouse that's shown. Isn't he in Baldurs Gate aswell? I remember the mouse to be named as Boo or something. Anyone who've played the game please tell me if I'm right. I've been thinking about this for some time now. I might be wrong as I played the game when I was maybe 10 years old or something.

If I'm wrong, wow I must be high.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Flipaningage
nah the guy had a hamster and he was a crazy mercenary- amazing game though

I always think about Baldurs Gate when I see that scene. Is that mentioned in the book? If so, Baldurs Gate might have taken it from them as it seem quite weird as hamsters and mouses aren't the most common animal to 1: own 2: bring to a bar/inn.
I think he was a barbarian... a russian one it seemed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Here he is.

And there is Boo
That hamster if fukking brutal.

Now I want to play Baldur's gate.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Am I the only one who think about that game when I see the mouse/hamster/horse in LotR?
Minsc!!!!!
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Quote by dxvxb
Minsc!!!!!

The third game is never going to happen. and everyone knows is was going to be raw as ****
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I've never seen a resemblance in that respect. Minsc is a Ranger and the only main Ranger in LoTR is Aragorn and he definitely does not own a 'Miniature giant space hamster.'
Quote by leftybassdude
The third game is never going to happen. and everyone knows is was going to be raw as ****

I'd like there to be a new Baldur's Gate game for PC but I don't think they could really better BG & BGII in terms of storyline. Once you've become a God its pretty much over.
Quote by G-Dog_666
I've never seen a resemblance in that respect. Minsc is a Ranger and the only main Ranger in LoTR is Aragorn and he definitely does not own a 'Miniature giant space hamster.'

I never compared any of the characters. I just mentioned that there is a guy at "The Inn of the Prancing Pony" that's got a mouse/hamster and so does a guy in Baldurs Gate and if his name is Minsc I'm sorry for the "wat" picture, as I mentioned before I was maybe 10 years old when I played it so I wouldn't remember any names except the sweet name Boo
Minsc will ****ing crush you with his berserker strength.

I played through the second one a couple times. ****ing fantastic game - favorite RPG yet.

Never fully played through the first...I should probably give it a go.
"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!!!"
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Minsc: "Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!"
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!