I'm looking for a song to lear, to play at my college interview on the 2nd...
I'm not very experienced as a player, so im looking for a reletavely easy song, with an easy-ish (ie not fast) and melodic solo or a song without a solo would do.
Either way, the song as a whole cant be too hard, as im not overly good.

Ive been looking at Green Day stuff, and Nirvana stuff, too, but im looking for other stuff.

Any (reasonable) suggestions welcomed.

Thankyou
Try when iu come around-green day, its popular and easy as ****
im assuming you like metallica because of the avatar pic. try for whom the bell tolls the rythym part is pretty easy if youre good with power chords. oh yeah and theres no solo in it
um five finger death punch the blead ding is pretty simple (acoustic),heres the one i tabed
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/f/five_finger_death_punch/the_bleeding_acoustic_tab.htm
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
well if you are willing to play something other than electric, then i suggest "in my place" by coldplay (vers 4 crd), "chasing cars" by snow patrol (vers 1 tab), or "you belong to me" by jason wade (vers 3 tab).

all sound great acoustic, and they're all easy, though they may not be your style.
Sorry, i shouldve said, i already had 1 acoustic piece, i need one electric piece, now.
I'll put when i come around and for whom the bell tolls in the maybe pile.

Any other suggestions??
Quote by Rock In Rio
iron man-black sabbath

the solos abit hard dont you think???
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
i got a good idea. my favorit ong and every one likes it. classical gas. fun and the easy to learn. if the tab on the interent isnt helping you i have three versions of it that are good.
the first version is the easy one the second is the most difficult and the third is the absulout original and my opinion is the best but depends on your skill's. from the sound of thing start off with my easyer version. message me if you are interested?
-nick-
Local Hero by Mark Knopfler its not too hard and is really melodic and nice.
Last edited by greatone_12 at Aug 30, 2008,