does anybody know how to get ahold of any of those guitars with a neck on each side, like dat micheal angeol batio feller plays?

i cant find one on guitarcenter or musiciansfriend or nothin else, help please
Congratulations, you have finally reached the bottom rung of the ladder.

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
to play it, im ambidextrous

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
pretty sure youd have to get a custom made guitar. you might be able to find a used one online somehow but i doubt you will find one thats manufactured.
i've never seen anybody but MAB and Kyle Gass from Tenacious D use one so i would assume theyre pretty pricey

Quote by MichaelOfCanton
pretty sure youd have to get a custom made guitar. you might be able to find a used one online somehow but i doubt you will find one thats manufactured.

yea after looking around i think you need to get a custom one. really not worth the money imo
Last edited by One on Sunday at Aug 24, 2008,
Build yourself one.

YEAH, i can't do that

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
Try the Dean custom shop; they made the one he's currently using.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by heavensassassin
YEAH, i can't do that

It's your best bet unless you have an incredible amount of money at your disposal.
Or if you have friends who happen to be luthiers.
Quote by aznmetalhead93
Be honest here, why would you want one?

+1

I'm curious why you would want one, myself.
You would have to have it custom-ordered, and Dean made MAB's and is the only company I've ever seen that makes an angled double-neck rather than a side by side like a g-1275 or an EDS. This would also be iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincredibly expensive IF you could even get it made.
It would be sweet to learn how to play one though, so good luck with your search.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

buy a regular guitar a lefty guitar

take a saw to both of them and a couple of screws to hold them together

tada
First, It'd be heavy and in a weird position to play.

Second I doubt you can even play a single neck guitar that well.

Third, In order for it to even have a purpose, you'd have to tune both of them differently, and be able to shred/tap/legato all over them.
nan0 go to hell
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Hit up Pawn shops around you for a left-handed guitar. If you can find something that's a decent guitar, buy it and try to find a matching right-handed one on Ebay.

You'll have to cut a portion from the body to where they would join together. Get yourself a set of Straplocks and countersink two holes in this fresh cut on the guitar big enough to fit the straplocks. Use these to lock the two halves together when you play it, plus it allows you to disassemble it for transport.

I built one of these from 2 black Washburn guitars using the above method. I only had about 300 bucks wrapped up in it too
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Lol, guys I have nothing against you. I'm a light hearted guy.

Anyway. It's cool and all, but traditional two neck guitars are more "friendly".

btw, devit don't spam.
It was a cool guitar to play during a show for ****s and giggles. I mean seriously, not many people can play a left and right handed guitar. Especially at once
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]