Okay, so I have an M-audio Fast Track mixer for recording. about a month ago, some weird things started happenign to to. as of now, the output is all screwed up I think. Basically, when I'm monitering, the output plays out of both speakers (normal). But the weird thing is, when I record with my microphone and I play back the track, the sound only comes out one speaker. Is my mixer busted? Is my mac busted? My mic?

Thanks,
Minoroffense
does it have a knob for playback and direct
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
I think this question would be best answered in Riffs and Recording, since that it talks about recording gear. I'll move this to the forum.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
You tend to record stuff in mono...have you made sure that you panned to center?
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Check the panner in your software... also check it in your interface applet.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.