Im sure you UGers in relationships have little 'sweet' things you do for your gf/bf. One thing i like to do is while she's asleep ill send a text message for her to wake up to, usually with a nice little expression of affection or if im less creative some song lyrics or even lyrics of my own to make her go "awww..."
What about you guys/girls?

PS- Suprise rape doesnt work out to well so dont bother with that one...
Surprise ra-

Nevermind, I wouldn't say surprise rape. It's redundant.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
she will probably forget to put her phone on silent so you wake her up and shell be like' you ****ing inconsiderate bastard!'
nothing says I love you like a little sucky sucky

I'll let you figure out what I'm talking about.

Sorry!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Little things count; your penis for one.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
flying her on a helicopter to the top of a mountain, only to find her favourite band playing at the top exclusively for her
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Zan3
she will probably forget to put her phone on silent so you wake her up and shell be like' you ****ing inconsiderate bastard!'

Thankfully my girl could sleep through a hurricane haha
Quote by BigTakeover138
Im sure you UGers in relationships have little 'sweet' things you do for your gf/bf. One thing i like to do is while she's asleep ill send a text message for her to wake up to, usually with a nice little expression of affection or if im less creative some song lyrics or even lyrics of my own to make her go "awww..."
What about you guys/girls?

PS- Suprise rape doesnt work out to well so dont bother with that one...

OK.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

That made my day man hahaha...

So I take it no one here actually has/have had a girlfriend?
Quote by Retro Rocker
Oh screw you, trying to one-up me

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Youve seen his penis!?!

Quote by BigTakeover138
That made my day man hahaha...

So I take it no one here actually has/have had a girlfriend?

I have.
It's just, seeing as none of my relationships have been terribly serious, I don't to that kinda thing. But if that's your thing, that's fine.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
to gunners fan: dude do you have a cat picture for every ocassion? lol

OT: whisper to her ear that I love her while were making out to get in the mood......most chicks like that
Quote by MAMADERA2000

OT: whisper to her ear that I love her while were making out to get in the mood......most chicks like that

Actually if you want to get her in the mood for sex, its probably better to blow lightly in her ear, or lick the outer edge of it. With my girl, you'd better hold on for the ride if you do that...
Quote by MAMADERA2000

I see what you did there!
seeing as how i'm one of the only pit monkeys that has a girlfriend...

whenever you're holding hands at a movies or whatever, gently rub her her thumb with yours. its not much but my girlfriend loves it.
Quote by MAMADERA2000

Pretty much!
you want one?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by !normajean!
seeing as how i'm one of the only pit monkeys that has a girlfriend...

whenever you're holding hands at a movies or whatever, gently rub her her thumb with yours. its not much but my girlfriend loves it.

You don't have a girlfriend do you? '
And why do you think you'd be the only one? Don't put yourself above others as I'm sure you're as big a loser as anyone else here.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You don't have a girlfriend do you? '
And why do you think you'd be the only one? Don't put yourself above others as I'm sure you're as big a loser as anyone else here.

dude, it was just a joke. chill out.
and yes, i do have a girlfriend.
Quote by gunners fan
Pretty much!
you want one?

Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.