THIS IS MADDENING!!!!!!!

I went to GC today to check out a 6505+ head, and I loved it, so I'm planning on getting it A.S.A.P, but I was also there to play an Ibanez Xiphos 7 stringer. They didnt have one. *I had brought my 6 string along to play through the amp btw* but they did have another Ibanez. It was also a seven string, and after playing several different 7 string guitars...MY SIX STRING FEELS TOO SMALL! It doesnt feel the same!

More to the point, I cant remember the damn name of this guitar....it's priced around 400$...but that's all I can remember

Any help? both on the guitar, and the getting used to just 6 strings again

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

ew, you don't want that guitar.

Don't worry you'll get used to your guitar neck again o.O
Ibanez? 400 bucks?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG7321-7String-Electric-Guitar?sku=519787

^Joe Satch used a 7 in a couple of songs, if you're so biased against them.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Aug 24, 2008,
ya its the rg7321
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by aznrockerdude

Yup! That'd be the one! What d'ya think of it anyway? I cant find an Ibanez Xiphos in ANY shop anywhere near me, so I thought I'd get that and make a few adjustments, such as a pup replacement, maybe a different bridge, new wiring, and so on.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Just give it a few days and you'll get used to it. I play bass occasionally and then the guitar feels tiny in comparison, but it's just something to get used to.
i played a xiphos 7 the other day at my local shop. it looks and plays like sex
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Quote by valennic
Yup! That'd be the one! What d'ya think of it anyway? I cant find an Ibanez Xiphos in ANY shop anywhere near me, so I thought I'd get that and make a few adjustments, such as a pup replacement, maybe a different bridge, new wiring, and so on.

I didn't play a Xiphos 7, but I've played a few RG7321s, some felt like crap, some played great (like most cheaper guitars) but if you're gonna do alot of mods to it, might as well consider higher priced guitars (Schecter C-7 with Duncan Designed Actives for example).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I dig my Xiphos for sure, plays much nicer than an RG7321, but their necks are similar, but again, they aren't the same. That's for sure.
I'd recommend the Xiphos to anybody who wants a 7-string, it might be a bit too much at first for a first 7 string, but I regret nothing after buying mine.
Quote by bowen
I dig my Xiphos for sure, plays much nicer than an RG7321, but their necks are similar, but again, they aren't the same. That's for sure.
I'd recommend the Xiphos to anybody who wants a 7-string, it might be a bit too much at first for a first 7 string, but I regret nothing after buying mine.

Well the thing is I would LOVE to try one out, but I cant find one and I've heard so many good things about them, and to the guy who suggested a Schecter, I dont like the feel of those. =/

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by necrophagist!
i played a xiphos 7 the other day at my local shop. it looks and plays like sex

Same here.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.