Page 1 of 3
Whenever she is talking to her friends "yeah my stepbrother is laughing at that, etc." then, "yeah he thinks he is a cool teenager listening to 'Thrash Metal.'" It is just annoying that she does this because metal musicians have a lot more talent than the stuff she listens to (Colbie Caillat, Madonna, Amy Winehouse, etc.) I want to give her a good schooling on musical talent. So what should I do (by the way I am not a HUGE metalhead, the heaviest thing I listen to is Opeth)? I have already tried rape and singing her I Cum Blood. This is just annoying and I wanted to let off steam a bit. By the way, she has also said, "Metal takes no talent."

tl;dr: my stepsister is incredibly musically ignorant.
use the corpse method

piss in her maggot filled asshole
A man that falls to his knees is a man of disease.
Quote by dantheguitarist
Whenever she is talking to her friends "yeah my stepbrother is laughing at that, etc." then, "yeah he thinks he is a cool teenager listening to 'Thrash Metal.'" It is just annoying that she does this because metal musicians have a lot more talent than the stuff she listens to (Colbie Caillat, Madonna, Amy Winehouse, etc.) I want to give her a good schooling on musical talent. So what should I do (by the way I am not a HUGE metalhead, the heaviest thing I listen to is Opeth)? I have already tried rape and singing her I Cum Blood. This is just annoying and I wanted to let off steam a bit. By the way, she has also said, "Metal takes no talent."

You are the musically ignorant one. Grow up.

Maybe replacing that racing car bed will get you out of this "metal r teh best11!!" phase.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Ignore and let her listen to whatever she wants.

This.

Just turn that Opeth up a little louder and drown her out
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Ignore and let her listen to whatever she wants.

No it is just that she says "He thinks he is a cool teenager because he listens to 'thrash metal.'" Which is just very annoying.
well..maybe you should respect her musical taste, and stop talking like what you hear is better just because you like it..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Get guitar pro, download a Necrophagist gp, print it out, make her attempt to play it.
Show her some videos of Malmsteen, Batio or any other shredder whose hands move faster than you can see.

Dream Theatre too.
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
You are the musically ignorant one. Grow up.

Maybe replacing that racing car bed will get you out of this "metal r teh best11!!" phase.

I am not in "metal r teh best11!!" phase. I like other bands (AiC, The Beatles, Joe Satriani, Cream, etc.). So fuck off dickhead.
Maybe if you listened to REAL metal....

just messin

Well, just comfort yourself with the fact that she has no idea what she's talking about
Quote by dantheguitarist
I have already tried rape

Pics or GTFO
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Call Herman Ri, he could surely do a bit of head sh**ing for you. But other than that get over it. People have differing musical tastes. That's life.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by dantheguitarist
No it is just that she says "He thinks he is a cool teenager because he listens to 'thrash metal.'" Which is just very annoying.

You missed the first half of my post

IGNORE HER
Trying to convince people that X genre is more skilled than Y genre makes you an elitist prick, like AlexisHXC said.

If you stop paying out her music, and maybe even broaden your musical tastes (maybe not to the extent that you like Colbie Callait though...), she might stop paying out your music.
If act all "stereotypical" metal and hate all other genres saying is "faggy" and "untalented", of course you're going to get payed out.

Just let her listen to what she wants, and stop trying to be "metal"

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Commodity
Rape again, you didn't seem to get the message across the first time.

No, I said I TRIED rape. It was a failed attempt.
She's your LITTLE SISTER

The fuck do you expect? Just be the big brother and turn the other cheek when she starts picking on you again.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by dantheguitarist

Well if it affects you so much then maybe she's right...

Grow up kiddo...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by dantheguitarist

well if the heaviest thing you listen to is Opeth you must not listen to thrash...

unless she is mocking you,

which is actually quite cool
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
What's with rape? And apparently, you do think you're all cool because you listen to metal, because you're trying to "teach her" how much better metal is to pop.
End your life. It'll be super awesome.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Is she a musician?

Then tell her to shut the **** up, because unless you're a musician, your opinion on what takes talent is ****ing moot.
^Very true.
Quote by Trefellin
Show her some videos of Malmsteen, Batio or any other shredder whose hands move faster than you can see.

Dream Theatre too.

QFT.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

Pics or GTFO

Camera is not working. The farthest I got with her was her tied up. Then she got out of the knot.
Quote by dantheguitarist

Heathen - Opiate of the Masses

Complex Song
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by dantheguitarist
Camera is not working. The farthest I got with her was her tied up. Then she got out of the knot.

Then GTFO

+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by GNiCk89
She's your LITTLE SISTER

The fuck do you expect? Just be the big brother and turn the other cheek when she starts picking on you again.

No she is older by the way. And Delirium I did not say that her music takes no talent. I said that usually metal bands use more musical talent than the things that she listens to. I guess I'll just drop it and deal with her bitchyness.
Quote by dantheguitarist

First of all that's fucking disgusting and second of all, it's your LITTTLE SISTER! Opinions don't matter, get your panties untwisted.
Quote by maniac111
Get guitar pro, download a Necrophagist gp, print it out, make her attempt to play it.

i like his idea
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
try rape again,**** your metal into her
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier

First of all that's ****ing disgusting and second of all, it's your LITTTLE SISTER! Opinions don't matter, get your panties untwisted.

STEP-sister is older...
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
OK, you didn't say it was talentless, but you did say it is less talented, which is still f*cking stupid. Big deal, she doesn't like your music and she is vocal about it. It's as petty as you complainign about it and also deciding that metal has talent. You're just being a hypocrite.
Quote by dantheguitarist
...I guess I'll just drop it and deal with her bitchyness.

Now, was that so hard?

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Page 1 of 3