So me and my friend just thought of quite possibly the greatest musical of all time. We name it after the word I made up, and are new band name, Chodestra. It is a combination of chode and orchestra. This is just the basic plot we wrote for it, obviously it isn't the one you would read on a review or whatever. I just wrote it while we were coming up with ideas.

At the beginning of the story, there is shadows of chodes running by, and shadows of an orchestra playing. While their playing, we see a shadow of the Great **** killing people, and someone yell, “The king is dead, retreat.” Then we see the Great **** standing on top of a ridiculously high single file pile of bodies yelling “You shall never defeat the ****.” End Scene. Two young boys are not enjoying their everyday school life, when they fall through floors (Daniel’s Grandma’s and Chris’s Basement). After they get to the end of their ridiculously long slide, they discover two family heirlooms. A git-tar and a funnel, and when they perform on their chosen instruments, a great void opens up and pulls them to the medieval times. When they get their they eventually discover that there is a great war going on between someone and a great army of chodes. They meet their ancestors and they begin discussing things. They are told of a great weapon once used many a time ago. They call it the Chodestra, which was thought to have vanquished all of the chodes. It is a mixture of a chode and an orchestra. It sends the chodes back to where the came by being rocked out to their limits. They don’t believe them, so they are shown a chode city, and then are ambushed. They go back to the kingdom to begin learning how to use the great weapon, Chodestra. After plenty of practice with the great Chodestra, they are ready to go. The full Chode army shows up and Chodestra begins playing. The two armies clash and obviously the other army is outnumbered. Some of the Chode army make it to the walls. When they break down the gates and when the king is fight the Great ****, the sky opens up, and the Chode army starts getting sucked in. When Daniel and Chris get back to the future, they decide to go eat at Kinder’s Restaurant. When the waitress, of whom they have not seen yet, walks up and asks them what they want, they are looking down at their menus, and they begin to speak. When they look up they see a Chode. End.

What do you think?
Quote by Trefellin
I'd rather see a Neon Genesis Evangelion musical.

I bet that could work . . . *Starts Work on Screenplay*
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Obviously, the Song of Time, performed by the Hero of Time, with musical instrument, the Ocarina of Time.

Pretty amazing piece of orchestra.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
That is far, far, far from the greatest musical of all time.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Can I buy drugs from you?

And I rather not see this musical...
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Only seen one. Phantom Of The Opera. Liked it a lot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
How old are you and how do you explain your infatutaion with penises?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Aidan93
high fives to ratmblink for getting the reference

sxephil?

What?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
What?

lol never mind then

but seriously that is the best musical of all time. go on itunes and buy it. they deserve your money
Quote by Aidan93
high fives to ratmblink for getting the reference

sxephil?

He's not that sxe.
But I love how he smashes celebrities.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############