Page 1 of 2
No.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Definitely not so good. Noise, noise, noise. Mindless "shredding".
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
mindless shredding...(as the guy above said)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
First off EWWWWW!
The background was more exciting and more pleasant to watch. It was bad...very.

Dude, "Dawn of the Shred"?!? Was that really the best you could come up with?
Quote by FloyDZeD
No.

Yea...it's just really mindless shredding to no melody or rhythm. Chops were there, but it wasn't really like....fun to listen to.
I'm sorry, but I just can't condone that sort of behavior.

I agree that this is mindless shred.
Dawn of the shred? sounds like a dead man shredding on a squier. i can't seem to hear good music from this one.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
You should use your skills (which you have a lot of) to make something listenable. You can definitely do it, you got the talent.
>_<
My Gear

Esteban American Legacy
Fender Standard Strat HSS
Fender Frontman 25W
Boss MT-2
Boss GE-7
Quote by leviticus_22953
Dawn of the shred? sounds like a dead man shredding on a squier. i can't seem to hear good music from this one.

+1

id rather liten to the gazzillion[sp?] canon rock shredders in the tube...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

I have a few comments

lots of excess noise.
bends were way off.
no melody
part of the shred seemed to not be related to the key you were playing for the most of the shred

you got some skill bro, try to use it by writing something with a good melody that shows off your skills.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
maybe "mindless shredding" is what's this is all about?
id give up shredheads everyday for a good melody.
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by di$TOrTed
is it just me or does that video look sped up

It's not just you. It does look kind of sped up.
THANK YOU ALL very much for the feedback!! I really appreciate it!!! Despite the fact that most of it was very critical of my performance, I appreciate that you all spent the time to at least view my entry, and would love to hear more of what everyone has to say about it.

THANK YOU very muych
JD HILL
Quote by jdhill
THANK YOU ALL very much for the feedback!! I really appreciate it!!! Despite the fact that most of it was very critical of my performance, I appreciate that you all spent the time to at least view my entry, and would love to hear more of what everyone has to say about it.

THANK YOU very muych
JD HILL

lmao.
crazy talking animals
THANKS AGAIN for the feedback and if you watch it, PLEASE rate it and tell me what you think, I will be eternally indebted to you!!!!

JD HILL
shut up

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
First off EWWWWW!
The background was more exciting and more pleasant to watch. It was bad...very.

Dude, "Dawn of the Shred"?!? Was that really the best you could come up with?

Joe Stump has an album called "Night of the Living Shred", so not only is it old, but it's kinda taken.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I wasn't aware of the Joe Stump album, but my title was a play on a different movie title so I don't believe that argument was very valid. Thank you for trying though.

JD HILL
Can you tell me why you poluted my ear pussies with that noise? I think you could at least do real shredding, and have a better tone than that.

Edit: Look at Gus G from Firewind if you want a good idea for shredding.
I rated it a 1, just because it seems u joined UG to promote your "shred contest" so u can win.

/fail

wait no,

/super fail

wait, no again

/biggest fail possible

ahh yes there we go
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

It would help if there was some sort of background drone or tone to be able to play with.. That way you can at least have some note choice targets to lay on or bend on to keep the listener interested.
WOW THAT WAS ****.

Not only was it extremely sloppy, but you switched keys every 2 seconds which led me to believe, you don't know **** about guitar theory.

/fail.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Seems like you spent too much money on fancy backgrounds and editing, and at the end of it all you didnt have enough for a metronome....
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I would like to sincerely thank you all, for taking the time to watch and bash my video. I appreciate you at least spending the time. In response to a couple; (Metal)lica thank you for rating my video even though you rated it low it still helps me so THANKS. Also, to Teh GIR, this video didn't cost me any money at all, so you made a very valiant attempt to sound condescing and important, but I'm sorry to say that you failed miserably. Nice try though.

THANKS to all of you who understand constructive criticism, and who have made an intelligent comment on my video, I'd love to hear more from you.

JD HILL
Why is the sound mixed only in the right ear only? It just makes a bad bit of work sound worse.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Everyone else is right, you're fast but you need to work on a melody. That is what separates Gilbert from a guy screwin' around in his room.
Why not just call it playing guitar?

This is what I call wanking. And it's funny to do, but not funny to listen to :p

Chops are there. Now you need to learn about musical expressivity.
You did call it shredding though :p. You might be able to do something a little more..musical.
What do I know.

Anyways, technique is good :p
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by jdhill

THANK YOU very muych
JD HILL

Like others have said, more melody and meaning would be good, and maybe look at your tone but you've got the means to make something really good.

also you don't need to sign your posts at the bottom, we know what your name is.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Page 1 of 2