Page 1 of 3
Yeah. I smoked for the first time at a friend's house this week, and his parents found out, and now i'm almost sure that my friend's mom will tell my mom. My only beacon of hope is that my friend's mom has no idea I was at their house. Upon finding, my parents will get mad at me like they have never before, and i'l probably be cut off from pretty much everything, including probably remaining in my band.
What should I tell my parents when they confront me?
lulz, TS got caught

tell em it was either pot or heroin, they will understand
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by RentACar

"You guys did it when you were my age!"

End.

Man, you'd better hope they did it, too.
Tell 'em before they confront you.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Kill them
Run away
or do what survivalism said
or...lie and deny knowing the kid.
do the parents of that kid know your parents?
Quote by Survivalism
"You guys did it when you were my age!"

End.

Man, you'd better hope they did it, too.

Ahaha My parents always rebuke with, "We were much older" Or so was the case with when they found out I had drank.
But I beleive that I found my dad's pot-pipe, so I might use that against them
Be a man and be honest? If you smoke pot you should be able to take the consequences.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Tyronebiggums
Kill them
Run away
or do what survivalism said
or...lie and deny knowing the kid.
do the parents of that kid know your parents?

They're almost best friends.
Lay out an intricate and distracting powerpoint explaining the pros on smoking pot and tell them how there is o documented medical evidence saying that it is bad for you (other than your lungs [but you could leave that out if you really want to])
Quote by RentACar
Ahaha My parents always rebuke with, "We were much older" Or so was the case with when they found out I had drank.
But I beleive that I found my dad's pot-pipe, so I might use that against them

Theres your ace in the hole. Problem solved.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Or they could be like my parents and not care
But then again, it was my brother that was caught, not me.
Just tell them it was your first time. Which is true.
How did you get caught anyway? Smoking inside? That is stupid.
Tell the truth, and also tell them they're closed minded for thinking it's a bad thing...?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
'gotta try it some time'
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
If it really was your first time, just say you wanted to try it and won't do it again, and that they probably tried it when they were your age too.

(if they deny it odds are they are lying)
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Who cares?

Just tell them to be thankful it's not crack.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by RentACar
They're almost best friends.

your screwed, be lucky you found that pipe pot, i believe your problem is solved
don't tell them because if your friends mom doesn't know, or doesn't tell, then you screwed yourself
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
And I've found lots of joints (pro rolling) at my aunt's house. That could help
Quote by yoozum
Bash your head against a curb until you're dead because dead men tell no tales.

in gangland....
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
1. "Be glad it wasn' t crack."

2. "You guys did it too back in the '60s!"

3. "i dunno lol"

4. "I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY"

5. "But then... what's THIS? *whips out dad/mom's bong*"

Any of the above should work.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
1. "Be glad it wasn' t crack."

2. "You guys did it too back in the '60s!"

3. "i dunno lol"

4. "I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY"

5. "But then... what's THIS? *whips out dad/mom's bong*"

Any of the above should work.

Try combinations of them.
Like, "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. But what's this I found *whips out pot-pipe*, you guys obviously did it, and are currently doing it"....

I hope I don't get caught. I'm currently high right now.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Well from experience, just lie to them and convince yourself that you're right. Keep it up and both sets of parents will hopefully forget your involvement, since you say there's a chance they don't know you were there in the first place.
say nothing unless they do,

for all you know they might not care.

then if they do just say you just wanted to try it, you had one drag and thought it was gross and then you didn't and wont have any more.
be honest and dont whip out some fancy line about how they did it. if theyre trying to lecture, proving them wrong is not a good idea and can dig you deeper. the same logic can be applied to girlfriends
Be honest. Say you just wanted to try it. They will understand. They should be lucky you aren't into harder stuff like the kids around here.

Raijouta's method is good.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
wait a minute, how did they find out u did it? did they walk in on u two or did ur friend rat on ya? cuz if they dont know u did it just convince ur friend to say u werent doin it and only he was.
Quote by RentACar
Yeah. I smoked for the first time at a friend's house this week, and his parents found out, and now i'm almost sure that my friend's mom will tell my mom. My only beacon of hope is that my friend's mom has no idea I was at their house. Upon finding, my parents will get mad at me like they have never before, and i'l probably be cut off from pretty much everything, including probably remaining in my band.

well youngster. let me tell you a tale,

i was in a very similar position...

u see, i was at my friends house smokin bout an 1/8th of headies, and altho this was not my first time, (and most certainly not my last), i was caught, you see. his mother had searched my friends room where he kept his pipe, bowl, tobacco, and weed, as well as my corn cob pip i may add!!. anyway, his mother called us all over and i faced my punishment as i should have, i went to the house, had a nice chat about what had happend, and my parents were informed. my parents then searched my room and found nothing but a empty bottle of tequila(great mardi gras this year ) anywho, the best thing you can do, is say i didnt do any! drug test me if u want. because, all u have to do is get the weed outta ur system. and since this is ur first time, it wont be hard AT ALL. just drink either, 22 galons of watter, 2 arizona green teas, or 2 cups of vinagar. that will flush it outta ur system FAST. if they ask where u got it from, say someones name that u hate and u dont care if ur parents say u cant hang around with them anymore, if they do drug test you, you will come out negative and all will be well, i did this (and my parents DO NOT accept drugs) and passed the drug test negative .
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
Quote by TheHamburglar
Start acting like Joker from Dark Knight:

Parents: I can't believe you did this.
You: I'm sure you guys smoked pot before.
Parents: No we didn't do that stuff.
You: O Rlly?
You: You want to see this weed disappear?
You(Takes out a big big bong and tokes)
You: *Coughs*
You: TADA!
You(Gets sent to mental institution)

Problem Solved

Or you can lay in your bed with a belt around your arm looking all dazed out when you're parents try talking to you.

best idea ive heard so far
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
Quote by TheHamburglar
Start acting like Joker from Dark Knight:

Parents: I can't believe you did this.
You: I'm sure you guys smoked pot before.
Parents: No we didn't do that stuff.
You: O Rlly?
You: You want to see this weed disappear?
You(Takes out a big big bong and tokes)
You: *Coughs*
You: TADA!
You(Gets sent to mental institution)

Problem Solved

Or you can lay in your bed with a belt around your arm looking all dazed out when you're parents try talking to you.

That's sucks you got caught on your first time.
Page 1 of 3