I'll probably get a lot of **** from people because I like BFMV, but even if you hate Bullet and think they suck, at least listen to my cover. If it's the vocals that bother you, there are none in this cover, so you don't have to worry about that. Anyway, I screwed up the solo a bit; it's super choppy and not exactly clean. I think I did alright on the rest of it, though. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=752977&content=music the link. UG wouldn't let me upload it to my profile because of some encoding problem, so I put it on my Soundclick. Just so everyone knows, I've been playing since October of 2006, so almost 2 years.
sounds good to me man nd **** wat every1 else has to say bout BFMV. if they dnt liek em they can go suk a c0ck
i dont like all the effects on the solo sounds really bad. great work though
Actually, I didn't use any effects on the solo. I just double tracked it. Maybe that's what your hearing?
the solo was pretty sloppy, but it was really good otherwise man.

edit. I agree with the comment on the solo. I too thought it was effects, but i think the double tracking was unnecessary.
Thanks for telling me. I might re-do the solo. I think I did ok on the sweeps, but the rest wasn't so great.
Wow, I thought it was really good. Nice job.

PS BFMV are awesome...they are unfairly hated upon.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
pretty damn good man, pretty good tone too. thick and full without being too sloppy.
i do believe its a little slower than the original.

i dont think you need to dt the solo, makes it sound off cause your timing on the two parts is very slightly off, but its actually played pretty well.

Quote by Mgllpz09
sounds good to me man nd **** wat every1 else has to say bout BFMV. if they dnt liek em they can go suk a c0ck

you might be one of the reasons people dont like them. i actually love their music. But when you say shit like that it makes you come off as an arrogant, narrowminded prick. not many people like fans like that.
Quote by Mgllpz09

Kids like this is why people don't respect BFMV.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Really solid cover man. BFMV is a big guilty pleasure for me. I just love all the catchy cheesey harmonies and stuff,lol.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Really good cover. I love BFMV Nice tone as well, I thought it worked really well for this song, especially the breakdown. Sounded nice and brutal I thought the solo was pretty damn good, just maybe not recorded that well. But good job otherwise dude.

Crit the ones in my profile?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker