Jackson DKMG Dinky
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez S520EX
Jackson DK2M Dinky
ESP MH-250 with Tremolo

Thanks you
whats w/ all the dinkys? theyre basically all the same cept for minor details.

id go with the ibanez for its neck.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
i'd go with ibanez too. or maybe a jackson soloist.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
thank you, im buying then the ibanez with a MT 2 METAL ZONE, i think both will be like $1100 US with the shipping to my country (Colombia South america), do you think it is a good deal?....or how could i bring them cheaper.

Thank you again.
Last edited by WinnieCO at Aug 25, 2008,
I would avoid the metal zone...

Save up for a good amp if you want to do death metal. Using a metal zone for your distortion will sound like ****.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
I would avoid the metal zone...

Save up for a good amp if you want to do death metal. Using a metal zone for your distortion will sound like ****.

+1

Use a good overdrive pedal through a good amp and you'll get a heavy metal tone than you want
First off what amp do you have? You're more likely gonna get death metal out of a Squier or something through a good amp than you are with a good guitar through an MT2...
don't you want a b.c.rich???

i thort all people who play death metal and like guitars which are all black and have tons of points so you can stab people with them
i have metal zone it is not bad i dont know why the bashing I use a bass amp and it`s killer
Quote by gilmourish
don't you want a b.c.rich???

i thort all people who play death metal and like guitars which are all black and have tons of points so you can stab people with them

Lol...

Btw, Dean guitars are good-looking "metal" guitars as well...
the metal zone pedal is a damn goos pedal if you do some mods to get the muddy mids taken care of. you can buy a kit from pedaldoc.com to take care of the issues with the mt2 pedal. hope this helps