I'm looking for an octave pedal that can run both an octave up and an octave down at the same time. Richie Sambora used one on a few earlier Bon Jovi tracks, but I can't find what equipment he used to get the effect; some places say he was using a midi effect processing board controlled by his guitar tech off-stage... fat chance of me getting that rigged up.

Anyone know of any pedals that can achieve this kind of effect? Price isn't a problem, so long as it's available to buy here in England (some obscure brands don't ship to here at all - I don't know why). I want it to be able to go one up, one down, at the same time, while also of course letting my original signal through as well (so you actually end up with what sounds like three instruments at once). I've looked at the Boss OC-3, but it seems that can't go an octave up; I've looked at the Digitech Whammy too but it seems that can only go up or down one at a time, not together.

Anyone got any ideas?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i guess get two whammy pedals? i really have no idea. sorry man.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Electro-Harmonix POG does that, doesn't it?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking of. Very nice pedal, but kinda pricey.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
i dont know if it would work but hey it might?

DigiTech Whammy 1 Octave higher
DigiTech HarmonyMan 2 Octave down same note. :P

will it work? lets find out.
Yeah, I've almost broke down and ordered a HOG a few times the price just makes me flinch. I was just saying 200 to 300 for Micro or regular POG seems like a lot for what it does, to me an octave generator isn't that important.

Another thing to look at is the Micro synth from EHX, it has octave, sub-octave, and dry control PLUS synth controls, dunno if that appeals to you, but you can find them fairly cheap used.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Never heard of the POG thingie before but looking at it now, it sounds like the cheaper micro one does exactly what I want. Thanks guys.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.