Wtf? They're already making new ipods, and there still isn't a new OS for sixth generation ipods.
i'm excited cause I almost just bought a new ipod and opted for pedals instead, now i'll get the new version
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
I'm happy with the touch I have now, but if the new one has edge or 3g I'm give and arm and a led

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
oh god please no
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Snuffles
I'm happy with the touch I have now, but if the new one has edge or 3g I'm give and arm and a led

I'm pretty sure putting Edge or 3g on a touch wouldn't make sense. Because you would have to pay a carrier to use the Edge/3g network. You might as well get the iPhone. iPod Touch will stay Wifi and only Wifi.
I spent 400 bucks on my ****ing Touch man.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
That picture is so obviously fake it isn't even funny.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Saje

I've heard about the large screen like that picture from other sources, I wouldn't doubt its real.
Quote by Saje

Same thing was said when the current iPod nanos (the short fat ones) were leaked last year.

I think that's the real deal. Not to mention there has already been a leak of new iPod nano cases, which look exactly like the one Kevin Rose uncovered.
Quote by stringmagician
You have ticked me off and if I was a mod, you'd be banned right now, but lucky for your ass I'm not a mod.

You're the kind of people that make forums completely useless.
The only thing I'm loving is this is Kevin Rose.

He is one of my modern day heroes. He's just a great dude.

But, yeah. iPods. Can't wait.

Kevin Rose. ¬_¬
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
This is the third time this has happened to me. I buy new iPod, newer iPods come out less than a month later. What the hell....

I have a Classic though. He didn't say anything about updates on those.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I still have a 30GB and i'm completely happy with it...believe it or not it still hold music.

Its a scam, a complete, and total scam...
I wash my hands of these idiot's!
My signature has doubled...
I'm interested in this new "cosmetically upgraded" iPod touch. I've been looking to replace mine since it got stolen ...

I was going to go for a new iPhone, but I have my doubts about it and how it took Apple an eon to finally get the son of a bitch to work with 3G.
i have a 60G video and im no where near being done with it but that new design looks pretty cool, whatever it is
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I've been wanting to get a Touch, but if there's a price drop... I might wait. Has anyone confirmed BS on this? I don't wanna waste my money.
i still have an old 20gb black and white ipod

works fine for listening to music
I just got an email from apple telling about the new ipod nano. One new feature is that you can shake the Ipod and it will shuffle your music. also on the nano if you turn it on its side you can go through the cover art with 'Cover Flow'