Well, I just got my new guitar, a kramer striker fr-424 and (as Im sure you figured out) it has a floyd rose. I know basically how to adjust and work it (Its not really that complicated) But, After I tune everything, lock the nut and bridge, fine tune it, its fine, but once I do a dive bomb or anything like that with it, it goes about 5 cents flat. Originally I thought it was the strings stretching but now Ive tuned and retuned about 10 times and it still goes a little flat every time. I am almost positive the bridge is not going back to its original position or the locking mechanism is not working right, but the locking mechanism seems fine. Anyway, If you have any ideas as to how to fix this, I am open to suggestions because I am completely out of ideas.
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Squier P-Bass (Insanely modded)
Fender Rumble 15
Licensed Floyd Roses suck.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
BOSS MT-2
Vox Satchurator
Quote by schecterman1990

Right...

@OP : What string gauge are you using?
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
I am using .010's
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Fender Rumble 15
The nut probably isn't tight enough. Tighten it but make sure you don't strip anything, because you're floyd might be aluminum or die cast.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by schecterman1990

with some exceptions
Well its not the nut im sure its completely locked, and also youd think kramer would make good floyd rose systems, after all they did sell them for like 20 or 30 something years
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Fender Rumble 15
Try tightening the saddles locking the strings in then. Whatever it is the strings aren't staying locked in.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
I'm not familiar with the guitar, but does it have a bolt-on neck? Also did you buy it used?

I'm asking this because I worked on an Ibanez RG350DX that had the same problem as your Kramer does. I was getting so mad at the guitar that I finally tossed the guitar on my bed and was gonna walk out....Until I noticed the tuning went sharp as it hit the bed.

The neck joint was getting loose, as if the screws weren't quite in all the way holding it snug. I would tighten them, but they would work their way back out. My solution was to take a beer can (They're a little thinner than a regular soda can) and cut a shim from the side of it. I took this shim and put it between the neck and the neck pocket. Problem solved.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]