Page 1 of 2
i just got a call from the firefighter and he said my mom was in critical condition. i think shes really in trouble. He said theres nothing i can do right now and my mom is my only person in my family who i can acutally live with. im seriosuly really close to crying iam really nervous and scared for her. he said that if i have any concerns that i call my moms cell cause he said that one of the nurses will have the phone. i dont know what to do
anyone know what i should do, and im expecting the retarded pit comments but i need some support of some sort, i just broke up with my GF and theres no friends i can call.
I really hope she comes out ok......Go kill some *****s to lighten your mood since you're a Whitechapel fan....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Are you allowed in to see her? If so, get there.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Where is she? Go be with her, or something. Just get out of the Pit!
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
That blows mang. Is there anyway for you to get to the hospital and be there with her? Did he explain to you more in depth what her condition is or did he just say she was in critical condition and leave it at that?
Quote by BladeSlinger
I really hope she comes out ok......Go kill some *****s to lighten your mood since you're a Whitechapel fan....

kill what?
and idk what to do, is there something i can do to get ready or idk.
well, try calling the phone. find out whats going on. see if you can get to the hospital, or if they can get someone to take you there.

but most of all, dont be on here. you need to focus on that right now.

good luck.
i hope she is ok, try to go see her at least.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Best of luck man, I hope she comes out ok. Go be with your mom, if at all possible.
i cant drive, im 16 and the hospital its too far away, my mom is in another town and she was coming back is what im thinking. there is no way i can see her. and at this time of night i dont think i can call anyone. i did call and no one answered so idk.
Did she drop any loot?
I miss Morbid, the metal forum sucks now
Quote by convictionless
i cant drive, im 16 and the hospital its too far away, my mom is in another town and she was coming back is what im thinking. there is no way i can see her. and at this time of night i dont think i can call anyone. i did call and no one answered so idk.

just try calling people. given the situation, someone has to be willing to help you.
Quote by Daryl_Summers
Call your Aunt or Uncle?

there 5 hours away and it would only worry them.
If you're religious pray

If you're not, calmly tell yourself that everyting will be fine

In short, hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
All of my condolences goes to you'r mom. I hope she gets alot better soon. What you can do is phone you'r other family members and remember not to panic because worrying just makes it worse. Time is a great healer.
Quote by convictionless
kill what?
and idk what to do, is there something i can do to get ready or idk.

Whores

Unless you haven't read any of the Somatic Defilement lyrics....

Anyway, just hang in there. I'm sure she's going to be fine.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by rockybo
Did she drop any loot?

Altough it is the typical pit comment
but..
WTF does that have to do with anything we're talking about? I can understand if were F**king talking about World of warcraft, But that damn comment is stupid and pointless at this time
douche
><=">'
yea the pit is a bad place to be right now... i say go see her/ call the phone

also im sorry i hope she gets well
Damn. That seriously sucks.
Life really sucks sometimes, but just hang in there and there will be many great times as well.
Are there any of your family members around? You should seriously be talking to somebody you know right now. They should comfort you.
Best of luck.
I really hope everything will be alright.

Go next door, to a neighbor, someone close by that you trust will get you to the hospital who has a car.

Good luck man.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Nicknin10do
Altough it is the typical pit comment
but..
WTF does that have to do with anything we're talking about? I can understand if were F**king talking about World of warcraft, But that damn comment is stupid and pointless at this time
douche

just ignore him
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by BladeSlinger
Whores

Unless you haven't read any of the Somatic Defilement lyrics....

Anyway, just hang in there. I'm sure she's going to be fine.

ohh im a this is exile fan, i found the album before it to be in bad quality and im a audio phile or what ever.
anyways i keep calling and it goes to her voicemail and i hear her voice in it and it just makes me more sad...
call maybe like your uncles or aunts tell em whats going down and i bet that if you ask a neighbor or someone to drive you to the hospital they would if shes in critical condition
Good luck man, I dunno what to say.
Just call her cell I guess. Get some info.
~Carl
Quote by blinktbs
call maybe like your uncles or aunts tell em whats going down and i bet that if you ask a neighbor or someone to drive you to the hospital they would if shes in critical condition

Good point. I'm sure that anybody would be willing to drive you to see your mom in critical condition.
well trust me i wouldnt if i knew that i could go to the hospital, she was coming back from a town thats far and shes going to a hospital thats far. my neighbours arent home, i dont have a dad. my closest aunt and uncle are 5 hours away. im ****ed right now, legitly ****ed.
my prayers are with you and your mother.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

call a buddie?
seriously they cant say "no were not gonna drive you so tough luck noobcakes"

unless, theyre assholes who hang out in the pit
Quote by rockybo
Did she drop any loot?

We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Aidan93
call a buddie?
seriously they cant say "no were not gonna drive you so tough luck noobcakes"

unless, theyre assholes who hang out in the pit

well i dont live near any of my friends, i know this sounds like im making up excuses now but im not. the rest of my neightboutrs besides the one on my right are all pit dwelling assholes, seriosuly. and i dont trust most of them cause there all old guys......
Don't worry about it, mate, it'll all be fine.

If talking to the pit is gonna help you get through it, we'll keep this thread bumped all night for you. Make sure you try to call that phone as much as possible, and maybe think about calling for a cab to get over there, but barring that, we're here for you.
Quote by convictionless
ohh im a this is exile fan, i found the album before it to be in bad quality and im a audio phile or what ever.
anyways i keep calling and it goes to her voicemail and i hear her voice in it and it just makes me more sad...

This Is Exile was ok but you just can't beat Vicer Exciser....

Find some way to distract yourself for just a little bit to take your mind off everything.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
well wtf, idk im calling the hospital to get her status and it seems shes in stable but critical condition. i dont know if i should call my family that isnt close enough to help but should i let them know whats going on.
Page 1 of 2