Alright guys, this makes me feel like an idiot but I need a hand.

Someone suggested that I use rapidshare/megaupload to download some files that I have been looking to acquire...

...The only problem is after perusing their sites I can't figure out how to download anything? It seems to only let me upload stuff? I am really confused, can you just not download from these sites? Was i given bad advice? Am I just an idiot? If so, someone please help me.

I have searched and couldn't find anything.
RapidShare and MegaUpload are sites which u have to pay money to download stuff from them..

If u wanna do it the free way, you have to follow their instructions such as click 'Free' and sometimes have to wait also

People also use a 'link generator' to bypass the proxy server of Rapidshare and MegaUpload but so far, it didn't work for me..

Plus, arent these more common in warez sites?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I'm pretty sure there are some websites out there that search through all the files in rapidshare.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm pretty sure there are some websites out there that search through all the files in rapidshare.

links?
You need a direct link to the file, not the website itself.

Also, mediafire > megaupload > rapidshare.
mediafire has no limits (none i've encountered anyways) and no wait time
megaupload has free premium (if you download the toolbar, you can get it from 9 PM - 5 AM)
rapidshare just sucks.

EDIT: filesnatcher searches through rapidshare files.
and files from four or five other sites
Quote by OrangePossum
You need a direct link to the file, not the website itself.

Also, mediafire > megaupload > rapidshare.
mediafire has no limits (none i've encountered anyways) and no wait time
megaupload has free premium (if you download the toolbar, you can get it from 9 PM - 5 AM)
rapidshare just sucks.

EDIT: filesnatcher searches through rapidshare files.
and files from four or five other sites

ooh thank you, and this usually works? any other sites.