Anyone played one of these? I was looking at them but no one sells ESP's near where I live so I can't try one. I was going to buy a Jackson DKMG but I would like to have some opinions on the MH-1000. Thanks
Quote by FRDesign
MH1000 is way better than the Dinky.
1. OFR instead of LFR
2. Neck through.

Yeah that's the main reasons I was checking it out. It's actually set-neck but it's still better than bolt-on. I also think it looks better with the abalone binding.
SL3 > MH1000 imo
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I don't want the SL3 because it's an HSS pickup combination. I want 2 humbuckers and I like the EMG's. That's why I was also looking at the DKMG.
Quote by LP_CL
SL3 > MH1000 imo

Nope.

Crap trem and weak ass pickups. If you're going to get a Jackson, get at least an RR5 if not better.

LTD 1000s are solid for the price anyway you look at it really. +1. Though you might want to look at a Schecter Hellraiser which also has EMGs and an OFR.
Lost interest.
Quote by ZylitoL
Nope.

Crap trem and weak ass pickups. If you're going to get a Jackson, get at least an RR5 if not better.

LTD 1000s are solid for the price anyway you look at it really. +1. Though you might want to look at a Schecter Hellraiser which also has EMGs and an OFR.

I already have the RR5 And for the hellraiser, I don't like the look has much as the MH-1000. But I will try to find one of each and try them.
It's good.
Play it.
If you like it, buy it.

Enjoy it. I don't see how much more we can say.
Lost interest.
MH-1000's have thin U necks, correct?
I've played a few of them, but it's been a while. They're pretty solid guitars, I like em' alot. The only way you'll know if you liked them is by trying one, or trying something simular though. I know it's alot better than that Jackson you're looking at though.