Okay, I'm debating on which loop pedal I should get. Its between the Digitech Jamman, Boss RC-2 or the Boss RC20XL.

I've heard that the Jamman ****s up alot and goes dead on you. So far the only good thing I've heard about it is that it has 6 hours of recording time or something ridiculous like that. Would the Jamman be worth getting? Does anyone have any problems with theirs if they have one?

As for the Boss RC's I heard theyre both reliable and durable. Downside to it is that it only has 16 minutes of recording time. Its enough personally but its no 6 hours. I haven't read too many reveiws about it dying on anyone. However, my only question is what is the big difference between the RC20XL and the RC2?
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
The RC-20XL has reverse loop and the built in tempo switch. If I were you I would go with the XL. It's a bit more functional, unless you get a foot switch with the RC-2.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
The RC-20 has better features, but the RC-2 is stompbox sized....

Btw I'm selling a barely used, perfect condition RC-2, with box and manual. PM me if you decide to go with an RC-2.
My RC-2 is awesome. 16 minutes is pleeenty. Get it.

The only difference iirc from the RC-20 is the second pedal and reverse capability, which is cool, but worth 70 bucks?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
The RC-20XL has reverse loop and the built in tempo switch. If I were you I would go with the XL. It's a bit more functional, unless you get a foot switch with the RC-2.

when you say more functional do you mean its easier to use for live shows? if so im probably not going to be using it for live shows, mostly practice and writing my own stuff.
I've never had any problems with my jamman. However, I haven't tried any of the Boss pedals, so I don't have anything to compare it to. And just so you know, if I remember correctly, it can support up to 7 hours of loops, IF you upgrade the CompactFlash card to 2 gig card.
Quote by TheShred201
I've never had any problems with my jamman. However, I haven't tried any of the Boss pedals, so I don't have anything to compare it to. And just so you know, if I remember correctly, it can support up to 7 hours of loops, IF you upgrade the CompactFlash card to 2 gig card.

how long have you had it for?
If you're just gonna practice along with the pedal and don't need to save things long-term, then the RC-2 would be enough. 16 minutes is PLENTY, but with the Jamman you can record a lot of things and don't have to delete them (I think). Whichever you need, personally I have the RC-2.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by MakeItY0urs
when you say more functional do you mean its easier to use for live shows? if so im probably not going to be using it for live shows, mostly practice and writing my own stuff.

It's just easier to use in general. Especially if you don't get a second switch with the RC-2.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Does the RC2 store recorded riff even after it is unplugged?
No, when it turns off, if you don't save the loop, its gone.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
No, when it turns off, if you don't save the loop, its gone.

However, if you do save it, then it's... saved.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Danitarium
The RC-20 has better features, but the RC-2 is stompbox sized....

Btw I'm selling a barely used, perfect condition RC-2, with box and manual. PM me if you decide to go with an RC-2.

Check your PMs.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...