How long have you been playing and what style you do you like?

I check your profile and I would say try some Sabbath man! Easy/Easyish and will get you going.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Quote by Kash1333

I check your profile and I would say try some Sabbath man! Easy/Easyish and will get you going.

+1

the riffs at least, I learned how to play most of war pigs just by screwing around on the guitar
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Yeah, you can't go wrong with Sabbath.

Unless you're me.
There are a few songs that no matter how hard I try to play, I always get something far too close to Electric Funeral.
Quote by Kash1333

i've been playing for almost 3 years.
but started playing seriously last year. :c.. i can play these songs
Domination,Cowboys from hell, Psycho holiday, N.I.B, I'm Broken, and mouth for war
Why not just pick a song you like and try to jam along. It's easier to try to play a song you like a lot rather then having strangers recommend something, just because its easier to figure out.

Just take it note by note.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
its not that.. i hate myself for being reliant on tabs.
i feel like im not going anywhere with tabs

Try Sabbath stuff, ACDC since your into classic rock, and just have fun with what your doing man. That songs you listed you can play are pretty tough not to mention if you know how to do those solos thats really really good! Domination's solo is crazy hard!
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
domination took me 2 months to learn. i just kept at it everyday. playing it slowly. its all patience and not giving up

Thats the attitude, mate!
Quote by J.Bass.M

I don't care about the f***ing radius of the f***ing inlay.
Try picking out the melodies to TV themes; that's one of the things I do to try and improve my ear.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.