Alright im moving soon and my roomate is the one with the 360. so when i move im gonna need to get my own. so if i recover my GT on my new 360 will it include everything? (saved data, dlc, arcade games, etc) And also will i need to delete my GT from my friends 360 or will that permanently erase it? thanks in advance.
IT wont permanently erase from his but thats all i can tell because i just got a 360 so i dont know much about it
If you recover your gamer tag it will just give you your name,membership, and points. But i dont think it will give you your arcade games or save dat, but i could be wrong.
Team Coco
saved data and downloaded games are saved into the hardrive, therefore it will not be on the new one.
It will transfer your gamertag, gamerscore, microsoft points, xbox live subscription, and you will be able to redownload any arcade games/DLC you got with the gamertag.
Quote by seanfysco
If you recover your gamer tag it will just give you your name,membership, and points. But i dont think it will give you your arcade games or save dat, but i could be wrong.

It will give you your gamer points and data.

It will also give you the access to all downloadable content that you purchased, which means that you can download it again to ur new xbox without having to pay for it again.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
It will give you your gamer points and data.

It will also give you the access to all downloadable content that you purchased, which means that you can download it again to ur new xbox without having to pay for it again.

EDIT: i meant to say,
when you say data do you mean my saved data?
u can re-download all that stuff. i know.....
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
Quote by PrimalScreamer
EDIT: i meant to say,
when you say data do you mean my saved data?

What do you mean with data?

Are you talking about checkpoints and things like that? Those don't get transfered (unless you get a memory card) i think, but your achievements, gamer points, microsoft points, and access to purchased content are.

If you wanna do things the easy way just buy a memory card and transfer everything into there.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.