I thought this would be a neat idea. Basically, you make a scenario, and the next poster would describe their actions if they were put in that scenario. I'll start off.

The person you hate the most is choking on water. The only way to save their life would be to perform mouth to mouth. If you weren't to save him/her, no one would know and no one would blame you for anything. What would you do?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Don't save.

Would you be willing to remove your genetalia in order to save your parents?

no, that would be anti-evolutionary. rather your parents should be willing to remove their genitalia to save their children.

until you have children (that reach sexual maturity) you're not a successful organism, so don't go getting rid of your genitalia.

would you kill howie mandel (and his family) if it meant deal or no deal ever had to be on again.
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 25, 2008,
No i wouldn't

If one of you friends ex gf's slept over at your house (she's a dime piece) and you both got drunk, and she wanted to beet buns. Would you?
Give me a 60's kind of life
Quote by claptonisgod04
No i wouldn't

If one of you friends ex gf's slept over at your house (she's a dime piece) and you both got drunk, and she wanted to beet buns. Would you?

why not?

would you have sex with a dead body for a million dollars.
i'm dating my friends ex g/f now so yeah

you have a button to blow up the world and a button to kill only you which do you push. and you do have to push one.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
It would depend where I am and if where I was had guitars. If I was on a different planet, with civilization, electricity, and guitars and amps and effects and such, I'd blow earth up. If I was still on earth, I'd blow myself up.

You have access to three things: 1. the galaxy's best guitar gear. 2. Women. 3. All the money in the world. If you picked one, a hundred thousand people would die of some disease, and you would lose access to the other things forever. What would you pick and why?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Aug 25, 2008,
id take women of course.. to give up women for all eternity; that would lead to guitarsexuality!

either a close friend dies or a city of poor people die. which one would you choose
Quote by Raijouta
It would depend where I am and if where I was had guitars. If I was on a different planet, with civilization, electricity, and guitars and amps and effects and such, I'd blow earth up. If I was still on earth, I'd blow myself up.

You have access to three things: 1. the galaxy's best guitar gear. 2. Women. 3. All the money in the world. If you picked one, a hundred thousand people would die of some disease, and you would lose access to the other things forever. What would you pick and why?

2 as long as they're hot, forever.

You have AIDS and can cure (for everyone in the world) it but in order to you have to kill a relative of yours, would you?

^ friend
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Raijouta

You have access to three things: 1. the galaxy's best guitar gear. 2. Women. 3. All the money in the world. If you picked one, which one would you pick and why? As well, if you pick one you must give up the others for eternity.

I would pick women, purely because it is pointless to be a guy if you cannot have women. I'm fine with being poor, as it makes some things a bit simpler, and if i couldn't play guitar i would just focus more on bass, and if that conts as a guitar, then keyboard, ftw!

And yes i would kill family for the cure to AIDS, as long as its not my lil sis.

If your worst enemy wanted to make peace with you, and thus eliminate most of your probems, but at the expense of one of your friends, would you make peace?
Gee, my ethics question was rather popular, eh?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Rockingbird
I would pick women, purely because it is pointless to be a guy if you cannot have women. I'm fine with being poor, as it makes some things a bit simpler, and if i couldn't play guitar i would just focus more on bass, and if that conts as a guitar, then keyboard, ftw!

And yes i would kill family for the cure to AIDS, as long as its not my lil sis.

If your worst enemy wanted to make peace with you, and thus eliminate most of your probems, but at the expense of one of your friends, would you make peace?

No. My enemy can burn in hell for all I care.
Quote by Raijouta

duh women.

an evil villain has your crime fighting partner/best friend and the love of your life hostage and you have to save one

WHO DO YOU SAVE?>!$
Basic Philosophy course trolley problems. What would I do? I would play Pokemon, because these situations are unlikely to happen to me in my lifetime.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by kezzaguy
duh women.

an evil villain has your crime fighting partner/best friend and the love of your life hostage and you have to save one

WHO DO YOU SAVE?>!$

bros before hoes

If you could only use a spoon or a fork for the rest of your life for eating utensils, which would you use?
Quote by darkstar2466
Basic Philosophy course trolley problems. What would I do? I would play Pokemon, because these situations are unlikely to happen to me in my lifetime.

I.. honestly see no point in your post.. That was possibly the dumbest response i've ever read?

to the guy above, yes i would.

who would you save, father or mother?
Quote by ikeyedyourcar8
I.. honestly see no point in your post.. That was possibly the dumbest response i've ever read?

to the guy above, yes i would.

who would you save, father or mother?

Capitalize your sentences. Then you may stand in line for my consideration.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Capitalize your sentences. Then you may stand in line for my consideration.

You seriously sound like a twelve year old trying to be smart by being a smartass and giving ridiculously pointless replies and comebacks that end up with a "... so?..." response.
Quote by chris88kolate
cut the feet keep the hands

would you rather
give up your eyes
or ability to hear

Mm, that's hard. I'd give up my hearing. Cuz I could still lip-read.

Someone kills your fet the chance to family. You get the chance to end his life slowly and painfully. Do you?
nah, i'd have way too much guilt.

so theres two boats; you're on one filled with other normal citizens and policemen. the other boat is filled with fugitives and conmen that were put in jail by the policemen in your boat. all the people in your boat and the people in the other boat have buttons to blow up the other boat. if no one in either boats press the button in an hour, both boats live. would you press that button?

yes, we know what movie this is somewaht based off of >_>
Quote by ikeyedyourcar8
nah, i'd have way too much guilt.

so theres two boats; you're on one filled with other normal citizens and policemen. the other boat is filled with fugitives and conmen that were put in jail by the policemen in your boat. all the people in your boat and the people in the other boat have buttons to blow up the other boat. if no one in either boats press the button in an hour, both boats live. would you press that button?

yes, we know what movie this is somewaht based off of >_>

oh hahaha

I'd blow the criminals up because i can't remember what actually happened in the film.

If there was a bomb under your bed and someone you hate was under there and the bomb would be set off by you moving on or off your bed would you move to kill them and injure yourself or wait until someone else you hate comes along and quickly switch places with them so that you live and lose two bastards?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Uhh, too easy dude.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
oh hahaha

I'd blow the criminals up because i can't remember what actually happened in the film.

If there was a bomb under your bed and someone you hate was under there and the bomb would be set off by you moving on or off your bed would you move to kill them and injure yourself or wait until someone else you hate comes along and quickly switch places with them so that you live and lose two bastards?

would you choose the ability to write better stories and be blind, or to write terribly and read everyone else's stories?
Quote by SlipknotRule93
oh hahaha

I'd wait...

would you rather kill your father or have sex with your mother?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
write terribly please because i've got 2 B's in my English GCSE's so I don't care anymore.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ninja dude
I'd wait...

would you rather kill your father or have sex with your mother?

Kill my father, then Have sex with my mom... I'm bad.

Would you stand up from your seat and give it to an older person, or a pregnant woman?
Quote by snausages
Kill my father, then Have sex with my mom... I'm bad.

Would you stand up from your seat and give it to an older person, or a pregnant woman?

I would be like "what the hell are an old person and a pregnant woman doing trying to sit in the seat infront of my computer?'Cause that's were i'm sitting.

The other day i was in a sports supply store with a friend (we each had to use their bathroom) and i was waiting for my friend to "finnish bussiness" and i was thinking about how much my boots suck, and just before me, in an open box, are some awesome $200 boots, and they are fantastic, there is no one on my isle, and i figure that i could trade my suck-ass boots for these sweet ones, and no one would notice for weeks...What would you have done?
Quote by fret-less
I would be like "what the hell are an old person and a pregnant woman doing trying to sit in the seat infront of my computer?'Cause that's were i'm sitting.

The other day i was in a sports supply store with a friend (we each had to use their bathroom) and i was waiting for my friend to "finnish bussiness" and i was thinking about how much my boots suck, and just before me, in an open box, are some awesome $200 boots, and they are fantastic, there is no one on my isle, and i figure that i could trade my suck-ass boots for these sweet ones, and no one would notice for weeks...What would you have done?

Left them there not because of the morals but because I ALWAYS get caught.
dude they're just shoes. I used to live in africa, and trust me anything that goes over your feet is fine.

you have the chance to go out will this really hot girl, but she's the type that askes "Do you knwo any JONAS BROTHERS?!" or this not so hot girl but appreciates you for your music.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Mackawade
i'm dating my friends ex g/f now so yeah

you have a button to blow up the world and a button to kill only you which do you push. and you do have to push one.

Out of curiosity, why do you have to push the button. What will they do if you don't, kill you ?

EDIT - and so i don't completely spam

Quote by Your_Dad
dude they're just shoes. I used to live in africa, and trust me anything that goes over your feet is fine.

you have the chance to go out will this really hot girl, but she's the type that askes "Do you knwo any JONAS BROTHERS?!" or this not so hot girl but appreciates you for your music.

definitely the not so hot girl. not much of a choice there.

a bit harder i would think, you can either:

a. hook up with the world's hottest girl who is a complete idiot/jerk.

or

b. go out with a decently ugly but smart girl with a nice personality.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Last edited by arizonagt at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by Your_Dad

I'd go for the not-so-hot one.

If a friend of yours falls deep, and you could do two things:
Either jump after him, and land before him because of certain factors, so that your friend could have a safe landing on top of you. Or you could get something to throw at him, that he could grab, after which you could pull him up, but this might take too long to go and get.

Which would you do?

Sorry if it's unclear. xD
MY RIG
ESP LTD MH-400
Roland Cube 15X
Quote by arizonagt
Out of curiosity, why do you have to push the button. What will they do if you don't, kill you ?

EDIT - and so i don't completely spam

definitely the not so hot girl. not much of a choice there.

a bit harder i would think, you can either:

a. hook up with the world's hottest girl who is a complete idiot/jerk.

or

b. go out with a decently ugly but smart girl with a nice personality.

BBBBBBBBBBBBB
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Quote by MetalLintu
I'd go for the not-so-hot one.

If a friend of yours falls deep, and you could do two things:
Either jump after him, and land before him because of certain factors, so that your friend could have a safe landing on top of you. Or you could get something to throw at him, that he could grab, after which you could pull him up, but this might take too long to go and get.

Which would you do?

Sorry if it's unclear. xD

That wouldn't work, you'd either land on him or more likely land next to him.
Sorry forgot to add question.
Here it is.
You,your friend and your girlfriend are standing near a river, it is very deep and very dangerous. And all of a sudden a nasty man with a beard pushes both your friend and your girlfriend in.Who would you save.
Your girlfirend is good looking and a has an okay personality, but you've only known her for a month or two. Your best friend is funny but can be a bit of an ass (jokingly) but you've known him since you were little and have been ever since.

Pretty **** but i came up with it quick.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Aug 25, 2008,
I have nothing to answer.

Kill the woman you love so that you can have everything you want after that, money, girls, everything; or let that person survive and work for it.

No one will know you killed her.
Quote by Shred Head
I have nothing to answer.

Kill the woman you love so that you can have everything you want after that, money, girls, everything; or let that person survive and work for it.

No one will know you killed her.

Let her live man, taking a human life ain't worth it.

Here's a poser:
You stand in a white washed room. The room is bright, and in front of you stands a table with a note on it. The note reads, "On the wall before you hangs a map. You must touch 5 countries. Every single person from that country and their relatives will instantly die. If you choose not to do this, you and every single person from the country you live in, and their relatives will die."

What 5 countries would you choose?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
Let her live man, taking a human life ain't worth it.

Here's a poser:
You stand in a white washed room. The room is bright, and in front of you stands a table with a note on it. The note reads, "On the wall before you hangs a map. You must touch 5 countries. Every single person from that country and their relatives will instantly die. If you choose not to do this, you and every single person from the country you live in, and their relatives will die."

What 5 countries would you choose?

Only five...
France, Germany, China, USA and Argentina

If you could change any event that happened in the past but it leads to a drastic change in the present and the future would you?
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by GuitarManDan15
If you could change any event that happened in the past but it leads to a drastic change in the present and the future would you?

Yeah. I'd remake Taxi Driver with John Wayne like in American Dad.

Would you sacrifice yourself to save your siblings lives?