if i change the pickups to emgs or something and bridge to a floyd rose original just say on both of them, overall i think the xiphos would be better because of better sustain cause of the wood and the neck thru what do you think?
Quote by nathan549
if i change the pickups to emgs or something and bridge to a floyd rose original just say on both of them, overall i think the xiphos would be better because of better sustain cause of the wood and the neck thru what do you think?

dont forget, an original floyd would run you 200$, a pair of emg's will run you 200$, installation for an original floyd, you might have to carve some wood out, you gotta rewire everything from passive to active. Your looking at around 600$ with tax and installation + the xiphos which is about 700$, for 1300$ u can buy a used USA warrior that is neck thru and original floyd and blows the xiphos out of the water.

Keep in mind the xiphos is made in Indonesia and if you take sustain as a big factor in your choice, Indonesian craftsmanship is on a much lower level then in comparison with the Japanese craftsmanship of a 700$ warrior that already has emg's and probably better wood/hardware. Lets not even mention the USA Jackson line...
Quote by Blacksabbath92
dont forget, an original floyd would run you 200$, a pair of emg's will run you 200$, installation for an original floyd, you might have to carve some wood out, you gotta rewire everything from passive to active. Your looking at around 600$ with tax and installation + the xiphos which is about 700$, for 1300$ u can buy a used USA warrior that is neck thru and original floyd and blows the xiphos out of the water.

Keep in mind the xiphos is made in Indonesia and if you take sustain as a big factor in your choice, Indonesian craftsmanship is on a much lower level then in comparison with the Japanese craftsmanship of a 700$ warrior that already has emg's and probably better wood/hardware. Lets not even mention the USA Jackson line...

you dnt have to carve out anything edge III is a direct swap for a OFR plus here in australia the usa warriors are like $4000 while the xiphos is $1000 and its like 300-400 for emgs and floyd rose bout 400 so im saving alot more money then getting a usa warrior, and just because it was made in indonesia dosent mean its bad quality, its got better specs then the warrior. any neck thru kicks bolt on necks asses
Quote by nathan549
you dnt have to carve out anything edge III is a direct swap for a OFR plus here in australia the usa warriors are like $4000 while the xiphos is $1000 and its like 300-400 for emgs and floyd rose bout 400 so im saving alot more money then getting a usa warrior, and just because it was made in indonesia dosent mean its bad quality, its got better specs then the warrior. any neck thru kicks bolt on necks asses

so why ask when it seems like you have your choice already made?
Quote by Blacksabbath92
so why ask when it seems like you have your choice already made?

wanted to see who thinks the warriors better obviously i dnt lol, but i just put the xiphos and warrior because im deciding on three guiatsr the xiphos, warrior or RR3 and im ganna change to a OFR on which ever i get but just cnt decide mainly between xiphos and RR3