|
|
|
|
|
|
|

ahh not really lol
umm im actually wandering if it is hard to upgrade the CPU of a laptop since ive never done anything with upgrading a computer before

the CPU i have at the moment is: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T5870 (2.0GHz, 2MB Cache, 800 MHz FSB)

and sometime in the future id like to upgrade to a 2.6 GHz Duo or something that you guys suggest im not really fussed about upgrading ram yet 2GB is enough for now
so yeah has anyone upgraded their processer before?
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Just lock her in a room and apply chloroform.

The rest is pretty obvious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Just lock her in a room and apply chloroform.

The rest is pretty obvious.

Performing hardcore dances?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Performing hardcore dances?

Edit: Actually yes...if you want to call it that.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah it can work, but it would be kinda pricey to get a new one, how much did you pay for your laptop initially.
ive never tried messin with a laptop so im not sure. but i think with a desktop u can just pop that sum bitch in
Quote by Xiaoxi

TURN THAT FROWN...........UPSIDE DOWN!

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by convictionless
yeah it can work, but it would be kinda pricey to get a new one, how much did you pay for your laptop initially.

umm i thought someone mighthave said that.. initially i paid $1100 AUD (Australian Dollars)
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by BFMVrrule
umm i thought someone mighthave said that.. initially i paid $1100 AUD (Australian Dollars)

then yeah in a while you might want to, but i dont think right now, maybe in a year or two, really. cause in that amount of time laptops will have 4 gb of ram and 4-core processors so yeah lol.
Quote by frozen_soul
ive never tried messin with a laptop so im not sure. but i think with a desktop u can just pop that sum bitch in

Yeah, on a desktop, it's really easy... no need to take it to a hardware shop. I would imagine it's the same with laptops, as well. Try checking out youtube... they always have useless videos of geeks and their new toys.

As for the sister thing... um, yeah... good luck with that.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by darkstar2466

Well, the TS could try some of those kinky moves on her sister.

He can suckerpunch her in the face and knock her out with one blow. Then lay her down naked. Then climb onto a platform of some sort. Then jumpslam into her vjj. That'd be pretty badass.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

He can suckerpunch her in the face and knock her out with one blow. Then lay her down naked. Then climb onto a platform of some sort. Then jumpslam into her vjj. That'd be pretty badass.

Well, he makes an interesting point.
Quote by Xiaoxi

XiaoXi... You're my hero... And dont even try to F*cking sig this!
Quote by fret-less
XiaoXi... You're my hero... And dont even try to F*cking sig this!

I won't. Really.

I already remind myself of that plenty.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I won't. Really.

I already remind myself of that plenty.

HAHAHA pathetic little 08ers desperately trying to get sigged.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I didn't see that from a mile away...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by langers73
TS, you weren't really joking...were you?

He was joking about the CPU question.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
not all 08er are pathetic.......not march 08ers anywayz...
a little lost.....
Quote by InvaderTSN
There was a question?

You're right...

more like a failed distraction.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
acctually i wasn't trying to get sigged, but i can see how it looks... i just hate it when people have all types of quotes about how they are some poor douches hero.
Quote by Xiaoxi
You're right...

more like a failed distraction.

Maybe he put the CPU question there as a decoy. He knows that people would automatically respond to the first question and not read the 2nd, but when people see the question about computers, they'll think TS is joking, but the TS has already taken into consideration the suggestions for incest.

It's the perfect crime!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Maybe he put the CPU question there as a decoy. He knows that people would automatically respond to the first question and not read the 2nd, but when people see the question about computers, they'll think TS is joking, but the TS has already taken into consideration the suggestions for incest.

It's the perfect crime!

Goddamn, we got a smart one on our hands.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN

It's the perfect crime!

I retract my former hero statement... If i have any heros, it's the guy who's a genius at incest.... THAT is a truely respectable quality.
Quote by InvaderTSN
This isn't good. They're multiplying at a faster rate then we anticipated. We must get rid of him.

GET OUT THE STUN STICKS!

*bzzz*

Pick up that can...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This thread is totally gay.
Save money and get more ram YOU FOOL. Ram is much more important than a new cpu which is only 600 mhz faster.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
This thread is totally incest and I'm lovin' it.

Fixed.

Quote by InvaderTSN
That guy was a douche, seriously. If I had my crowbar I would've beat the shit out of him.

Don't call me a douche, guy.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'll address this post in 2 points.

1. Wincest FTW!

2. I will beat the shit out of you with my crowbar, whore.

1. +1

2. I will beat the shit out of you with my superior intergalactic army, fag.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
1. +1

2. I will beat the shit out of you with my superior intergalactic army, fag.

1. +1 to your +1.

2. Bring it bitch. That just proves that you can't fight fairly 1 on 1 and have to call your stupid allies. You don't have a penis due to Combine surgery. HA!
I'm observing pure magic here today... incest, and violence, it's like a work of art.
Quote by InvaderTSN
1. +1 to your +1.

2. Bring it bitch. That just proves that you can't fight fairly 1 on 1 and have to call your stupid allies. You don't have a penis due to Combine surgery. HA!

1. Waiter, another +1 please.

2. OHHH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana