In the end, you only cheat yourself out of precious knowledge.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
believe me when you leave school there are many things you learn that arent required for everyday survival..algebra for example.
Quote by Zan3
believe me when you leave school there are many things you learn that arent required for everyday survival..algebra for example.

youseanigorantsackashet
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
youseanigorantsackashet

no need to flame i was purely putting it up here because it was ingenious.
That's too hard and complicated.

I just go into console and type in sv_cheats 1

Then turn on god mode.

Easy as pie.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN
You're playing on a pub server. Sv_cheats doesn't work noob.

Naw dawg. I gots a patch.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Naw dawg. I gots a patch.

Yeh sure do.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Household hacker is awesome.... All of his videos are lulworthy.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Don't hate da playa. Hate da game.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Don't hate da playa. Hate da game.

On a side note, do you ever been called a hacker by little kids who have microphones? I swear to God these kids are everywhere. You kill them with a grenade or something then BAM!

*high pitched voice*

"omg wtf that was hax you stupid fucker im gonna report you to valve stop hacking omg"
Quote by InvaderTSN
On a side note, do you ever been called a hacker by little kids who have microphones? I swear to God these kids are everywhere. You kill them with a grenade or something then BAM!

*high pitched voice*

"omg wtf that was hax you stupid fucker im gonna report you to valve stop hacking omg"

Yes.

I'm pretty decent at head shotting T's walking on the catwalk through the mid doorway. Sometimes I'll get 5-6 in a row and someone will be like voteban poop (that's my cs name )

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yes.

I'm pretty decent at head shotting T's walking on the catwalk through the mid doorway. Sometimes I'll get 5-6 in a row and someone will be like voteban poop (that's my cs name )

Are we talking Dust2?

But yeah I usually just kick/mute/belittle them whenever I come across them when I'm playing in my clan's server. If I'm outside of the clan server, I usually just mock them until they leave.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Are we talking Dust2?

But yeah I usually just kick/mute/belittle them whenever I come across them when I'm playing in my clan's server. If I'm outside of the clan server, I usually just mock them until they leave.

Of course Dust2. Dust2 plz.

Haha I'm not on any clans. But usually most people know that I'm not haxxxxxing and ignore the nubs, so it's sort of like:

nub: voteban poop
nub voted to ban poop. 12 more votes required.
nub: cum on ppl git dis fag out of hear. he hax.
someone else: dude, ur a nub. stfu.
poop: lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana