Are ear buds cool to use while playing or is it better to use the the over the head noise cancel type?
I use Sennheiser HD 212Pro for bedroom practice. They're not completely noise canceling so if i were to use them in band practice i'd still be able to hear the bassist and drummer.

The sound quality is superb...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
over the head Sennheiser HD280's are great immense quality/noise cancellation, they're comfy and if you're a bassist they pick up the lower tones very well too
This is how the world ends.
Quote by evening_crow
I use Sennheiser HD 212Pro for bedroom practice. They're not completely noise canceling so if i were to use them in band practice i'd still be able to hear the bassist and drummer.

The sound quality is superb...

defo DO NOT use earbuds for practice.

I use the same sennheiser (HD 212 PRO) indeed, doesn't noise cancel completely but the sound quality is indeed superb
Definitely not ear buds. They make your ears sore after like 30 mins. Try to find a pair that are wireless too. That cord tends to really get in the way.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by bogiebryant
Sounds kind of jacked but I kind of can only by them at bestbuy... Credit Card...

Are there any off this website that would be good?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=abcat0204000

Thats kind of what I have to choose from... I know I suck, I just have a CC there and I cant spend cash. And don't feel like waiting over a month.

Well they do sell Sennheiser wireless headphones. I think we've made it clear that we all recommend Sennheiser.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.