Page 1 of 2
I'm here for two more weeks, ask me whatever questions about the country, people, TV, etc.

Gotta pass the time.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by AlucardZero
I'm here for two more weeks, ask me whatever questions about the country, people, TV, etc.

Gotta pass the time.

i hear the food is terrible compared to other former russian states nearby.
Food is actually good, and kielbasa ftw!. How is it? More specific please. Any chick under 25 is ridiculously hot. Not everyone but alot of them. Then there's alot of old people as well.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
How's Chernobyl these days?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
what crops do you grow
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Not sure what the red light districts are.

The weather is hotter than in NY. Was like 38C for 3 days, today it actually rained The people are all tanned (I'm in cherkassy which is near a lake/river). Ukranians speak Ukranian, and Russian. I only know Russian and I don't understand the former, because my parents taught me only russian when I was growing up here.

I assume butt secks is legal.
I just finished reading a book about Ukraine so I'm actually pretty curious.

Are the accents really hot when the girls speak english?
Are they slutty?
Are they hot?

Yep, that's about it.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
wuts dat?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Daneeka
Do they know pokemans or the commies banned em?

They used to show pokemans here, so they're not banned. But this year I haven't seen any.

Not sure, haven't heard one speak English, but judging on how my mom speaks it, no.

Are they slutty?

Not sure

Are they hot?

Very

I haven't been in Chernobyl, I'm much further South.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Yes, how many extra limbs do you have now?
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Quote by AlucardZero
They used to show pokemans here, so they're not banned. But this year I haven't seen any.

The comrades are really soft there then, if still communism would be here in hungary then we could see no pokemans.

However there was a change in system here at 1989, now we are in the EU, democratism and stuff but the politicians steal much harder than 20 years ago.
I'm in Ukraine to visit relatives/friends.

To theshroomman:

I got you... Um... Nothing.
Yes.
You can bribe em.

Staying for three weeks, 10 days gone.

I don't grow anything, but the relatives on farms grow corn, potatoes, watermelons, those yellow melons of which the name escapes me, and onions, etc.

No driving questions? I'll get it out of the way then: Passing on the left side of the road into oncoming traffic is ok. Speeding ticket is like $5 and you can bribe them if you feel like it.
Quote by HighPotency
Red light district= place where there are a lot of prostitutes.

I'm either blind or I didn't see any.
It's a crane that says yooo. T_T
Quote by SlipknotRule93

>.<

Lowww.

Didn't it happen in Pripyat?
Last edited by Damo182 at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by guitarnoobie
Why do Ukrainians look like birds?

I haven't seen any birdmen flying yet.
my ex girlfriend was ukranian...

do all the girls there enjoy slapping and hitting their boyfriends for a good laugh? And do they all break into crying fits in public based on an insult (from someone they regularly insult) on a biweekly basis? And what's with this whole "Christmas in January" thing I've heard so much about?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Why do people from ukraine have no brain?
They so dumb they fly a crane
They really like david blaine
Why do people from ukraine have no brain?
well, why?
Quote by AlucardZero

Not sure, haven't heard one speak English, but judging on how my mom speaks it, no.

Are they slutty?

Not sure

Are they hot?

Very

I haven't been in Chernobyl, I'm much further South.

Siiiiiiiiiiiick
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
who's the king/president/ ...

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

What about the roads? Did they fix the canyons in them?

And stadiums, are they building/improving them for the Euro 2012?
Wą.
Quote by Jackolas
Is it near Croatia?

No.

The two closest point are about 500km from each other by a straight line. But you have to go through Hungary and there is no highways close the borders. So it is a slow ride and at least 700 km by car methinks.
do you guys drive around in old tanks and ****, and like drink neat vodka?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Page 1 of 2