how good is that guitar a friend sells me one for 300$ it is completley new and i think he is giving on a very very good and cheap price for the guitar it is It is the omen 6 FR it has floyd rose 24 frets maple neck /rose wood etc i saw real the price on the net and it was 799$ is that right?

Last edited by dante_3_16 at Aug 25, 2008,
That's not the omen 6. THe Omen 6 is a string through body and retails for about 300. I'd buy what he's selling if I were you.
dont trust that site
its bull ****

i have a schecter omen6 without the floyd rose and its pretty good, just a cupple hardware flaws and thats it. dont trust that ****ty site you wer on. look at the schecter hellraiser c1 fr is like 850$ but whats the currnecy exchange for us-australia? thats probs the difference
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
ok but the guy only have the shecter for now i think it is pretty good price anyway isnt it
and also i am planning on the emg 81, 85 set for that guitar which makes it almost the same a shellraiser
Quote by dante_3_16
and also i am planning on the emg 81, 85 set for that guitar which makes it almost the same a shellraiser

The omen has a bolt on neck and is made of basswood so no, it would not.
Quote by HighPotency
The omen has a bolt on neck and is made of basswood so no, it would not.

OOO so i buy it or is not that good