Yeah so who's going? All my friends are going but honestly I can't see any point (other than to be social) but they don't really play the music I'm into, and I don't feel like putting up with a crowd of 14 year olds.

However, if any of you have a couple of spare tokens from the paper, or if you just feel like shouting someone a ticket, I might go just for something to do instead of sitting at home getting high. Even though I'd probably have more fun smoking pot anyway.

What do you say?
A U S S I E
I haven't heard of it but i'm in Sydney, so go figure. Who is playing? And if you are going to pay money for something that you don't particularly have any interest in, then don't watse your money. Spend it on more pot instead

Although, beating up obnoxious 14 yr olds sounds tempting.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I don't even KNOW what bands will be playing. Mostly rock/pop type stuff I think, no one I'm particularly interested in anyway. The tickets are supposed to be $50, and I'm not going to pay that much to see a couple of crappy bands I don't care about! I think Operator Please is supposed to be there, although that might have been a similar style gig that was on a few months ago.

So yeah, anyone got some tokens?
A U S S I E
I know I'm not going.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Troy, I'd be concerned if you WERE going. Because if you were in Cairns, I'd be totally shattered that you'd rather go to the stupid concert than join me in getting high.
A U S S I E

Man, the day I come to Cairns will be the day I finally meet you. Hopefully you will have some green on you too, or else we would have to go to SWIM's house and get some.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?