Page 1 of 2
I tried getting into the whole gaming thing once with Counter Strike, but I really couldn't understand why so many people found it so addictive. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm so incredibly bad at it lol. *shrugs*
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
I tried getting into the whole gaming thing once with Counter Strike, but I really couldn't understand why so many people found it so addictive. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm so incredibly bad at it lol. *shrugs*

naa its not that, i suck at counter strike also man. its like the more you play the better you get. once you start killing lots of people thats when it gets addicting
Counterstrike p4wnz0rs.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Step 1: Buy (or download) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Step 2: Go to citizenscoup.net
Step 3: Join citizenscoup.net
Step 4: Download the downgrader patch
Step 5: Run the downgrader patch
Step 6: Download SAMP
Step 7: Connect to the server detailed at citizenscoup.net

Honestly, this is the best THE BEST ****ing MMO game I've ever played, the CitizensCoup SAMP server.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
i Don't enjoy UT online. Though i play it a fair bit if lots of people i know are online. BF2 was fun for me for a while and every now and then, couldn't really get into 2042 or crysis online. Did not care for TF2 and i played css for a long time but now i get bored/frustration from it because the online community really are a bunch of A$holes
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Team Fortress 2 is the most fun I've had with my PC since that time Jesus lived in my computer and I could beat him with the mouse .... good times.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Encyclopedia
Team Fortress 2 is the most fun I've had with my PC since that time Jesus lived in my computer and I could beat him with the mouse .... good times.

i have a good psychiatrist..
do you want his number?
pretty much all first person's suck dude. but if i had to play one it would def have to be halo 3. cod4 is okay at best, but not worth playin after you get all 1000 points for your GS.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
i have a good psychiatrist..
do you want his number?

No I can't use a telephone, that way the government can find me. Imma fugitive.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
COD4>existence
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Halo 3

I played combat arms but I sucked, this is the next best thing i regularly play.
Call of Duty 4. If only my PC didn't break down a while ago and I had to replace the broken parts with crappy ones, I wouldn't bother to stop playing COD to post this.
Wą.
Quote by tunnock
I thoroughly enjoy any of the Unreal Tournament games

+1. Some of the people online are just fucking stupidly good though lol. First time I ever won an online deathmatch I was so proud of myself.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
For their time

Team Fortress Classic

Sven-CoOp

Quake 3 Arena

ET - Quake Wars (seems pretty slick, still need to get into it)
Backin the day Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight II were freakin amazin.

My broadband provider sucks too hard for online gaming.

The lag on our "up to 8 meg" (actually less than 2 meg) broadband is a disgrace.
I got BT Broadband (it's 3mb and I get about 2.5mb which is great) and it's the fastest I can get here, I get pings of 5 to 55. Really good.

Jedi Knight 2 was awesome.. Only played the demo, but still.
N00bs. It's Battlefield 1942 without a doubt.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by beetroot10
TF2 atm
se to be CSS

is combat arms free?
from vids it looks like CSS al over again.

Sounds like it is from the website.
I'm gonna download it once I get my external hardrive back
SoF II: Double Helix MP Test i still play time to time
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
I play Combat Arms also. It isn't too bad. I like to play it mainly because I can play with people from outside Australia and also because it is free and people can get into it easy enough. When BF Heroes comes out though...
Page 1 of 2