*reported*

no versus threads.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Horlicks
Could you compare any two more different guitars?

Agree..
B.C Rich is problably more for metal while Gibson does everything pretty good from jazz to metal
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
the gibson looks awesome....
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
lol this guy on youtube says that even bc rich is better than his jackson king V Usa,can you guyz imagine how good is an Usa/handmade Bc Rich?
Quote by evening_crow
*reported*

no versus threads.

Fucking report whores... You took that rule completely out of context. He's providing a video review/comparison of two metal-oriented guitars. What's the big deal?

Oh, and to the idiots saying he couldn't compare two more different guitars. Sure, an Explorer with an EMG 81 in the bridge position could never even aspire to play the same genre as the Warlock... Which coincidentally has the same bridge pickup and everything. Had you even bothered to watch the first 2 minutes of the first video, you'd have seen him stating why he's comparing these two guitars.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Two great videos. I watched them both and was really interested. I don't think I could bring myself to buy a BC Rich, even though it is superior according to these videos. A good Explorer would suit my needs much better.
You're comparing a BC Rich....to a Gibson. That is...retarded. Korean made products CAN be very well-made, but not normally, and I'd have to disagree about it being better constructed than a Gibson USA. And that guy pointed out too many flaws in the '84 Reissue Explorer. Those things are hand-crafted. There's bound to be plenty of screw-ups, which is why they all come with a lifetime warranty, and if you buy 'em direct from a shop, rather than on the internet, you will almost NEVER get a bad one.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Quote by CaparisonCore
You're comparing a BC Rich....to a Gibson. That is...retarded. Korean made products CAN be very well-made, but not normally, and I'd have to disagree about it being better constructed than a Gibson USA. And that guy pointed out too many flaws in the '84 Reissue Explorer. Those things are hand-crafted. There's bound to be plenty of screw-ups, which is why they all come with a lifetime warranty, and if you buy 'em direct from a shop, rather than on the internet, you will almost NEVER get a bad one.

A guitar being handmade should guarantee that it's got no flaws. Hell if you're going to put a handmade guitar on the market and jack up the price because of that, you better provide an actual handmade quality guitar. That's a really nice line of thinking there... "You'll pay a bunch of money for our guitars, but since we tend to do some fuck-ups while building them we'll give you a lifetime warranty as compensation."
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.