how can i play Kiss Me - Sixpence none the richer without a capo??

heres the tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/sixpence_none_the_richer/kiss_me_ver2_tab.htm#comments
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
sure you can.
play same chords without it but it will be half step down.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
so basically i just play all the the c chord exactly where it says? or do i play it on the 4rth frets and above because the capo would be on the 3rd
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
just get a capo man.....cos the open strings wudn't sound the same cos the capo's got it fretted at 3....if you know what i mean...and...if u cant find a capo, make one urself....
use a pencil and rubber band or something, explore the Macgyver in you!
Quote by Ashraf99999
just get a capo man.....cos the open strings wudn't sound the same cos the capo's got it fretted at 3....if you know what i mean...and...if u cant find a capo, make one urself....
use a pencil and rubber band or something, explore the Macgyver in you!

so to make a capo i just rest anything on the frets???
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
yeah mann, a capo is basically like ur fingers resting on the strings...u can use anything to hold it down....just make sure, its tight tho.

And just for your info, capos are used mainly with female vocalists cos their voices are usually higher in pitch and if u play an E with the capo on 3, you'll come to realize that it'll sound the same as a G when the guitar is not on a capo....it just makes the sound of the chord hiher in terms or pitch...

I hope that helps u understand a bit more bout it...and if theres anything i can help u with, just feel free to ask again yeah...
ye thnkz 99999, it has and im learning it so i can play along with my sister singing it, so thnkz for all the info
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl