So I'm looking at buying a Jackson KE3, I would get a KE2 but those are stupidly expensive. I'm thinking of picking a Metal Muff to use with it. So my question is, what's a good practise amp to use with it for around £200-£250. I mostly play Metal and Hard Rock.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Look for a used Ashdown Fallen Angel, or a new Hayden Peacemaker. You can always buy an overdrive INSTEAD of a Metal Muff for more gain.