Hey, is it possible to save your files in a document file so that if I use product recovery, I can acces them after using product recovery?
Rewritable DVD's are a good alternative if your PC has a drive that can do that.
@Moody Git
I tried that, but that doesn't work, some window cleaners poured water through this pc on some way or another, and now it's al acting crappy and stuff, but I heard that there was a way to save your files if you save it in a file without product recovery deleting it.

@Jackolas
No that isn't possible, this pc of mine is 6 years old and can only play dvd's, but cannot save anything on them.
I have a feeling there is a way, I don't mean to be a twat but have you tried Google?

I don't know if reformatting the PC will help if a window cleaner has poured a substance over the actual hardware of the PC.
You could remove the hard drive and put it in another computer or is it the hard drive that is faulty.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
You could remove the hard drive and put it in another computer or is it the hard drive that is faulty.

+a few
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I already took it to the pc shop, they couldn't do anything, but we still had to pay for the 'investigation' they did into fixing the problem etc. All I got was a pc more broken than before, but now I'm just trying to find a way to save my files some kind of way, pictures, things of friends etc.
The PC is total'd - you should get some re-writeable CD's and Memory Sticks to that thing ASAP.
Quote by Jackolas
The PC is total'd - you should get some re-writeable CD's and Memory Sticks to that thing ASAP.

read the guys second post
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Jyuuga
Hey, is it possible to save your files in a document file so that if I use product recovery, I can acces them after using product recovery?

Upload them to Windows Live SkyDrive. It's a free service which offers 5GB of online storage. Should be enough to back up your most important docs.
Quote by saphrax
Upload them to Windows Live SkyDrive. It's a free service which offers 5GB of online storage. Should be enough to back up your most important docs.

Ok, thank you very much then!

And also thanks to all the other guys who helped me!