Which one is better?
I can't choose!

RG 350 DX WH

SZ 320 EX WH
well I hate the RG style so the 2nd one.
but if you want that middle pickup and a floyd...you need the RG.
they're pretty different guitars you know...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Both of them are pretty low end for Ibanez. I recommend getting the SZ just because he Edge III Trem is awful. If you want a good guitar with a good trem, check out the Michael Kelly guitars in my signature. If you don't need a tremolo, the SZ will be a great guitar for you (thin body, thin neck, amazing upper fret access, and the lack of tremolo means no tuning problems ). Still, they are VERY different in features, and if you need the single coil for anything you should get the RG.

Also, EG forum please- you'll get more responses there.
Quote by schnibbel666
rg is pure sex but if a trem isnt totally necessary, take the 2nd.

of those two... if you NEED the single coil, go RG

if ya don't, go SZ

personally I'd wait till I'd have bout 800 bucks and buy a prestige ibanez, but heck
well just to clear some stuff up the edge III isnt as bad as people make it out to be, if you know how to use it its quite pleasant, ive had a pretty good relationship with the 350 DX. Ive had one for a while now, the stock pups are pretty decent, and the neck feels awesome and its thin. The edge III adds sustain and it is useful having a trem, and it ISNT THAT BAD!

ultimately its up to you, what do you play?if your playing metal chances are you might need a bar, depends really.
they have very different playability.
the RG has higher frets, which makes it harder to play / doesn't let the string drag around the fretboard while doing vibratto or bending.
the RG also has the middle pickup (which i find useless)
it also has a tremolo bar, which is very useful for more wild solos and what not.
locking nut = no going out of tune.
the RG has 2 more frets, which is always nice.
the SZ is far more comfortable, right hand wise, because of the curved body.
with the SZ is also harder to reach higher frets, because the RG has a longer cut horn.

what i'd get = RG. without thinking twice.

oh, and also what slicer said. i'd definitely get a higher end guitar.
Quote by Boyleeee
well just to clear some stuff up the edge III isnt as bad as people make it out to be, if you know how to use it its quite pleasant, ive had a pretty good relationship with the 350 DX. Ive had one for a while now, the stock pups are pretty decent, and the neck feels awesome and its thin. The edge III adds sustain and it is useful having a trem, and it ISNT THAT BAD!

ultimately its up to you, what do you play?if your playing metal chances are you might need a bar, depends really.

I play rock, punk post-hardcore, rapcore and stuff.
I personally want the sz 320 to use killswitch, and it looks better than the 350 DX.
But I've never played it before, but I will soon.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Wrong forum. As stated, go to the EG forum.

*Reported*

Lol, sorry.
get the RG it sick with any type of music and it plays sweet
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
I was going to get that RG 350 DX WH too but now i have a little extra money so im thinking of changing.. but i personally cant find an Ibanez i like more then that RG 350 DX WH.. with a £380 spendly limit.

Any ideas?
i played the sz520 in cash converters...for £289 its a bargain..and the edge 3 does suck some testicles!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by s0ner
I play rock, punk post-hardcore, rapcore and stuff.
I personally want the sz 320 to use killswitch, and it looks better than the 350 DX.
But I've never played it before, but I will soon.

SZ 320 is a much better built guitar than the RG. Also Edge III trem blows!