Page 1 of 7
Well i know there are a bunch of threads about this but i checked out a few a and none of them had the theory i was about to say/copy&paste

Alsom other people who said the world would end and it didnt, well they didnt have a reason, Y2K, because of 2000? june 6th 2006? because its dated 666, no those are bull, mine could be too but mine is pretty real, the planet does exist and it is heading by our solar system, but it might do nothing at all and i might sound crazy, whatever, anyways read on below

EDIT: As my first artical got flamed like hell heres a different one

Planet X (a.k.a. Nibiru) was spotted by astronomers in the early 1980's in the outermost reaches of the Solar System. It has been tracked by infrared observatories; seen lurking around in the Kuiper Belt and now it is speeding right toward us and will enter the inner Solar System in 2012. So what does this mean to us? Well, the effects of the approach of Planet X on our planet will be biblical, and what's more the effects are being felt right now. Millions, even billions of people will die, global warming will increase; earthquakes, drought, famine, wars, social collapse, even killer solar flares will be caused by Nibiru blasting through the core of the Solar System. All of this will happen in 2012, and we must begin preparing for our demise right now…

This deadly planet will arrive from a highly eccentric orbit to wreak gravitational havoc on Earth, sparking geological, social, economic and environmental damage, killing a high proportion of life… in 2012.

There, it was proven

This is the old artical below

Mayan Prophecy forecast the End of the World in 2012 as Planet X approach the Solar System

First of all, I subscribe to the Mayan prophecy that predicts the possible end of human life (and almost all Earth life) to occur on either December 21 or 23, 2012. I'm a believer for several years now.

Why? Because the Mayan civilization had the incredibly advanced knowledge of astronomy. This is not a warning but a precaution of what is to come in the near future, and it doesn't bode well for the rest of humanity and living species.

I sincerely hope that a small number of worthy humans will survive, but it will come with difficult trials of life after the Apocalypse, especially foraging for edible food and drinkable liquid to prevent starvation.

Here are the source links and video clips. Prepare to be amazed or dismiss it as bizarre and non-sense science fiction.

Link for the rest-----------> http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/4143

And the thing is, its very possible Check out the pictures, one of them is google earth and the other is what out solar system actually looks like (its real)

I also read on some conspiracy site that planet x has life, but that cant be true

Planet X does exist though, and its supposed to go right through the middle of our solar system

Anyways i thought this was just something to ponder

EDIT: sorry that you have to click the pictures, i picked the wrong artical also, the other one didnt say a thing about Mayans
Attachments:
Nibiru.jpg
andy_lloyd_nibiru_path.jpg

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by jhardcore
*SPOILER ALERT*

Nothing is going to happen.

Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Ya I don't believe the Earth will end, I think the new planet is going to kick plutos a** and take its spot.
+1 to banning these they piss me off and freak me out **** the mayans they didnt have telescopes we do.
and yer the only bad thing in 2012 is our olympic logo.
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
which of course, explains why mayans have deffinitely not died out and are a modern power in todays world.
Quote by Snuffles

And the thing is, its very possible Check out the pictures, one of them is google earth and the other is what out solar system actually looks like (its real)

I also read on some conspiracy site that planet x has life, but i think thats not true

Anyways i thought this was just something to ponder

1. It is a conspiracy website. Strike one.

2. Planet X does not exist.

3. I doubt this non-existent planet has life.
Quote by ihavenoname93
which of course, explains why mayans have deffinitely not died out and are a modern power in todays world.

haha myans are failiers at life and we are still going 1-0 humans.
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Quote by JC13
Yeah, too bad the Mayan year of "2012" was our "forty-three years ago"..

Somebody got owned by this guy!

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
or how bout we dont know the time, the day, the year when it'll all end it could be today, it could be 100 years from now
i visited cancun this summer and spent a lot of time round the Mayan villages etc.

whilst i was there, they pretty much convinced me that this may happen, there theories are pretty strong but like all things in this world, don't believe it till you see it.

They also mentioned that this may not be the end of the world but in fact a warning for us humans to change.
You know it's gonna happen when it's not just extremely possible, it's extreamly possible.
Are you on drugs?
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 (Desert Burst)
-ESP HORIZON FR II
-Squier BulletStrat
-Marshall MG100HDFX
-Marshall AVT412A
-Fender Frontman 15G
-Digitech RPx400
-Boss (MT-2, MD-2, GE-7, DD-7, CE-5. TU-15, BCB-60)
Quote by HostileFTW
You know it's gonna happen when it's not just extremely possible, it's extreamly possible.

I actually laughed at that

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by LordBishek
Seriously, who cares about us enough to wipe us out?

The darn aliens do! *puts on tin foil hat, rocks back and forth*
--------
I'd believe the TS he's got Extream credibility.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
the world ends this year , december 31, because my calendar has no more numbers make haste in ur livingz
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by Lethal.7

They also mentioned that this may not be the end of the world but in fact a warning for us humans to change.

you do realize you already changed your theory?
We have telescopes that can see millions of lightyears away. If Planet X was on a course for us we would know.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
To contribute to this thread, nostradamus did predict that in 2012 all the major cities in the world would be on FIAAAH and after that there will be a millenium of peace.

Strikes me as bullscheize that the mayans are right about the earth doing kaboom.
AS WE COULD NOT HAVE MILLENIUM OF PEACE IS THERE IS NO EARTH
Quote by OneOfTheseDays
keith richards and lemmy will be safe no matter what

"kieth richards cannot be killed by conventional weapons" lol i love mike myers