I have to go there for a cleaning at 12 today and always hate going there...

anyways what do you guys/girls do to relax when at the dentist?

I wish I could put my headphones on and listen to music but they dont allow that for whatever reason...Probably the cable getting in the way or something.
I just ask them to hit me with something, makes the dentist quick and painless...except when you get hit.

but in all seriousness music would be my choice.
The perving one is good. Just try not to get a hard on when your laid back on the chair; could be embarrassing. And if you can't listen to music, just sing it in your head instead.
I can't relax at the dentist, I can't even relax in my own room.
I find that hitting on the nurses is fun if you're just going in for a cleaning and have really great insurance. If you're going in for serious work or have crap insurance, don't bother, you'll get nowhere fast.
I have a really cool black dentist.
You know those old blues playing black men?
Yeah he's one of those guys. So I never really worry about it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by freedoms_stain
Perv on any hot dental nurses.

Dentistry attracts more hot females than medicine for some reason.

I agree, it's like a black hole of hotness.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
At my dentist they have one of those 'BRIGHTSMILE' advertisments and it takes a picture and whitens your teeth in the picture. What i do is mess around with the thing and put really funky stuff on it for the next dude to see

i no not very mature, but i am in the pit
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Dentists suck. I have to get my wisdom teeth removed soon... I have been avoiding it for over a year.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I often ask for one of the hot assistants to sex me during the cleaning or whatever I'm there for.
Sometimes you have to throw in a few bucks, buts its definitely worth it. Makes her teeth whiter to.

On a more serious note its just the dentist suck it up and grow a pair, hes not going to eat your babies. He's gonna give you nice teeth to go pick up ladies with. Just pretend he's your butler grooming you in the morning and your ****ing Batman so he can be a little rough and your still tough enough not to complain.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
I whip it out and start fiddling around with it
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I have a really cool black dentist.
You know those old blues playing black men?
Yeah he's one of those guys. So I never really worry about it.

omfg i love black people like that!!!! props to you buddy

anyways, its not that long at the dentist usually, just be bored and suck it up
Quote by vivalasoad883
NITROUS OXIDE..

but thats only for fillings as far as I know

still fun

The only thing this dentist gives, (and it's a smaller place which probably explains this...) is a shot to numb the area for things like fillings and such..
haha wow, i have a cleaning appoint tomorow, how nice of this thread to show up.
I dono if its just me but for some reason, when the dentist is like cleaning me or checking my mouth, i feel somethign squishy against the side of my head and ear, and i think it's her boobs lol i dono though, im afraid to look. i dono if she's doing it on purpose or not, but ya, i've nver told anyone that before. Usually i just think of somethign that i have to do later on today or like somethign im hoping for like talkign to this girl or something. Or i listen to the music, usually its like light classic hits, which can be good sometimes, until it starts to make u sleep. but ya, if i can't listen to music, i just imagine music in my head. its way better than paying 400 bucks for a stpid ipod .
Quote by moody07747
The only thing this dentist gives, (and it's a smaller place which probably explains this...) is a shot to numb the area for things like fillings and such..

lucky bastards..in Germany we don't get shots to numb our mouth when they drill our cavities...doesn't feel very good
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.