Poll: Who do you think shot JFK?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you think shot JFK?
Lee Harvey Oswald
54 46%
The Cubans
7 6%
Government
46 39%
Underground Groups
11 9%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
So what do you think about the....we'll call it death of JFK (IMO the greatest president of the USA)

Lee Harvey Oswald?
Cubans?
CIA?

Discuss it here

In my opinion, I think that there was more than one shooter, but I am undecided who did it - the Government or the underground groups plotting against him.

What do you think?

Poll coming.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
It was obviously the babushka lady.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Twas Lee Harvey Oswald

I hate conspiracy theories
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
lol I think there might be maybe 1 person on this entire board that was alive for that.
And maybe 2 interested in politics.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
it was Lee Harvey Oswald!!!! He was trying to steal the jack ruby!!!
Вяєҭҭ
ZeGuitarist's sister is hawt.
?)
I find it impossible that it was Oswald. The bastard didn't even have a scope for his 100-year-old piece o' crap rifle!

Plus, there is NO WAI that headshot was from the back. It propelled his head back! That doesn't happen from behind.

I just woke up, so eh...IMO still. There's truly no way to prove anything here.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by seljer
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

haha... thats great...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by seljer

Best thing I've seen all day!

on topic though
I say it was Oswald
It couldn't have been Oswald, he was playing with his band while it happened.

Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by primusfan
the greatest president? are you kidding me?

+1

Narrow minded to think he was the greatest. All he was was a pretty boy who died before people noticed his policies were wrong and his successors took the blame.
Where's the "I don't know/give a sh*t" option?
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Everyone talks about JFK as if he was Jesus Fockin' Khrist.

I'm not saying assasination is a good thing, but it just seems as if everyone loves him. Same way everyone seems to hate Bush. It must be what all the cool kids are doing.

You know who really shot JFK?

A sniper.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Where's the "I don't know/give a sh*t" option?

Sorry, I tried to make a serious thread...if any of you know what that means...
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by cam_sampbell
Twas Lee Harvey Oswald

I hate conspiracy theories

Well, with no trial, and no other people prosecuted, there's no REAL way to know. *shrugs*

I'm not saying I believe any and all conspiracy theory or anything like that, but some of the points people have made are at least plausible.

It may have been Oswald, but like I said, there's no REAL way to know.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Eruption1991
It couldn't have been Oswald, he was playing with his band while it happened.

lol at the certain band logo in the background
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Sorry, I tried to make a serious thread...if any of you know what that means...

I've never seen a serious thread here in... ever. lol... Well, I'll leave, because it's too serious for me.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sashki

"Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Fockin' Hendrix
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Last edited by MangeRamone at Aug 25, 2008,
LBJ had a lot of money invested in Vietnam, and JFK wanted to end it. Oswald was involved, but was just a patsy.

No way it was the Cubans. Castro said it himself, if they killed JFK, it would've been a small victory, as the US would've retaliated and destroyed Cuba.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
JFK was quite possibly one of the WORST presidents this country has ever seen

deal with it
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
LBJ had a lot of money invested in Vietnam, and JFK wanted to end it. Oswald was involved, but was just a patsy.

No way it was the Cubans. Castro said it himself, if they killed JFK, it would've been a small victory, as the US would've retaliated and destroyed Cuba.

+1.

I believe his first words to the world "I am just a patsy". And, really, someone who works at a bookshop near where the president was shot and then goes to a cinema. HOW do the cops find him that fast? How do they know about him? Cops nowadays wouldn't have even looked at the people who worked round the places so fast.

maybe someone told Oswald they'd meet him at the theater and then about 100 cops plunged on him. How did they get so...good?
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
im certain that Oswald was involved. but the question is did he act alone? im not sure, and i havent seen enough evidence to convince me one way or the other.
Quote by daytripper75
im certain that Oswald was involved. but the question is did he act alone? im not sure, and i havent seen enough evidence to convince me one way or the other.

I don't think he was involved...I just think that he was the perfect person to set up. He'd been in Russia. It's quite spooky how he got his Russian wife back into the US, as in the time of the cold war it was VERY hard to get any russian person across..Maybe he was involved in the spy plane going down, maybe giving Russia details, so maybe this was America's way of getting rid of a president they disliked and getting their own back on a traitor?

Who knows.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by sashki

Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
Quote by daytripper75

+1

Oswald was definitely involved somehow in some way.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by paulvxD

LMFAO

Thank you, dear sir.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by paulvxD
*badass comic strip*

That comic is ****ing awesome. Hands down, ****ing awesome.
Quote by Tedward
conspiracy

/thread

Tinfoil hat time maybe?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."

I think the shot that actually hit him came from the Grassy Knoll (Yellow area in the pic), but I also think Lee Harvey Oswald was a distraction so that the secret shooter could get away. Just my opinion.
Page 1 of 2