Probably. They say that having no strings on your guitar for a period of only a few days will cause the neck to start going into a back bow, since there's no string tension to counter the truss rod tension. I've never tested this theory, but it makes perfect sense, so I guess it's true.
yes it will. string it, and tune it up, keep in case if you have one.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^yes it will warp the neck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Oh crap, i've had a two necks (no bodies attached) lying around for a few months now...i was saving one for my custom guitar. Let me check it rignt now...

So i checked the one i'm going to use and it looks as if it's bending inward...odd. When i adjust it, i should have strings on right?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
yeah no sweat, just string them and adjust when you're ready.

i've left neck off before. it's not a problem, just leave it in a comfortable temperature, and adjust the truss rod to taste after you restring.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

now it wont if you put it in the case. ive done it myself so i know this for a fact. but if you want to be safe just string it up.
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.