PLZ? cuz i really feel like calin ppl up and shouting ASSHOLE! lol, also, ive got a Nokia N95 and can you tell how to change my settings so when i call ppl they wont know what my name is and they cant text me back or call me back either?

P.S. theres this bitch i really hate and im tryin to piss her off if u want her number, PM me

thnkz
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
if you type *67 before the phone number that you are calling then they cant find out who it is
fender-lespaul, I used to have that second part of your sig in my sig!

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
put 141 in front of it noob
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by Pibbz
PLZ? cuz i really feel like calin ppl up and shouting ASSHOLE! lol, also, ive got a Nokia N95 and can you tell how to change my settings so when i call ppl they wont know what my name is and they cant text me back or call me back either?

P.S. theres this bitch i really hate and im tryin to piss her off if u want her number, PM me

thnkz

141 - then the number.

So 141 077 4156 156. Do that one.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Pibbz

thnkz

Hey there scumbag.

1. Learn English
2. Prank calling is immature
3. I don't give a f*ck about what phone you have
4. If you prank call, at least do something FUNNY! Asshole? You're a knob.
And the winner of the most mature owner of a telephone award awarded yearly on a year by year basis, goes to...

*drum roll*

Not you!
Quote by pawnshopguitars
And the winner of the most mature owner of a telephone award awarded yearly on a year by year basis, goes to...

*drum roll*

Not you!

Hooray!!
ok, if i call pizza hut will they like get the police on me??
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.