Page 1 of 2
Hi pit I have been looking for vanilla coke everywhere for the past couple of months and cant find it anywhere. Can you still get it in your country? Im from Ireland btw. cheers!
In Aus and the USA only now I believe.

Definitely discontinued in the UK

I loved that stuff
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
we still have it in the usa......
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Can't get it in England anymore, haven't been able to for years.
You could try asking some company in America, something tells me that they're bound to have some left.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
There was a thread on this a while ago,

sounds pretty discontinued in the UK, which sucks cos I f**king love that stuff!

I had to bring some back from france when I was there.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
It's here but only in certain places. I can only really find it at CVS (a pharmacy) in 20 ounce bottles. Gas stations and grocery stores I don't see them at all.

I love how my local station is stocking Mountain Dew Live Wire again. I just noticed it a month ago but that is pure win.
Just add some vanilla essence or flavouring to regular coke...
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
I just bought some not that long ago, if you want you could buy regular coke and mix it with vanilla extract for vanilla coke
theres alot of it in the US
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by jakewynnrocks
we still have it in the usa......

COINCIDENCE!!?

I don't get Vanilla coke
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I would mail you a case, but it would cost so much for shipping, it's not worth it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by slashfan7243
Hi pit I have been looking for vanilla coke everywhere for the past couple of months and cant find it anywhere. Can you still get it in your country? Im from Ireland btw. cheers!

Real vanilla coke is better.

And by that I mean the drink ordered in a pub for instance. Do you still have that option?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Quote by Fleabag
In Aus and the USA only now I believe.

Definitely discontinued in the UK

I loved that stuff

It's a shame I used to drink it all the time and then all of a sudden it was gone
It's only in certain markets of the US. I used to live on the east coast, and we didn't have it, but out here (midwest) it's all over the place. Cans, 20oz, 2 liters, everything. You can usually order soft drinks online if they're not in your area, they tend to cost a bit much though. (For a 12 pack you'd end up paying like, $20 total.)
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Loved that stuff, it's been discontinued for ages here though.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's only in certain markets of the US. I used to live on the east coast, and we didn't have it, but out here (midwest) it's all over the place. Cans, 20oz, 2 liters, everything. You can usually order soft drinks online if they're not in your area, they tend to cost a bit much though. (For a 12 pack you'd end up paying like, $20 total.)

i live on the east coast, and we have it here. i work at a grocery store that sells it.
Quote by daytripper75
i live on the east coast, and we have it here. i work at a grocery store that sells it.

Wow, seriously? Whereabouts on the east coast?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
There's some in Maine, too.
It's good but I like cherry coke more.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by daytripper75
Lancaster, PA

luls youse an amish
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
luls youse an amish

people seem to think so sometimes. ive certainly been asked before. i was at work, and some guy asked me if i was amish. seriously? i dont think people know a thing about them.

but yeah, i thought vanilla coke was pretty widespread in the states now. at least since coke started making it again.
Quote by daytripper75

people seem to think so sometimes. ive certainly been asked before. i was at work, and some guy asked me if i was amish. seriously? i dont think people know a thing about them.

but yeah, i thought vanilla coke was pretty widespread in the states now. at least since coke started making it again.

I was just kidding. I've seen you explain it before.

I think Cherry Coke is more prevalent these days, but I do see Vanilla around.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
thanks for the replys guys. Im going to just add vanilla extracts to normal coke and see how it turns out. If that does'nt work I think I'l just get it shipped over. thanks again
Vanilla Coke ftw! A local store has it so I have no problem finding it
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by slashfan7243
thanks for the replys guys. Im going to just add vanilla extracts to normal coke and see how it turns out. If that does'nt work I think I'l just get it shipped over. thanks again

I would definitely go with FS's idea of vanilla ice cream + regular coke. You get daily dose of dairy in the process...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i used to love this but they stopped doing it
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
The only pop I drink is Mountain Dew.

Vanilla coke sounds gross.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i have a 12-pack of vanilla coke in my fridge right now. =)
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
That sucks that they don't have it where you live. I live in the US and i love that ****! you could always make your own by mixing vanilla in your coke or something...

And i dont get why people are stereotyping everyone in the states and saying we are all fat. sure theres some people like that(make that alot), but thats like saying all english have bad teeth or something like that.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Cherry coke or Diet coke with lime (and lots of ice) are good alternatuves. You could just add some vanilla extract in a normal bottle of coke really.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2