Page 1 of 2
Yeah thats right assholes its my first day of college today. Show me some love bro.

Time for parties, getting laid constantly and not caring about education! Woo!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Where not in undergrads.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I hate you freshmens.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Anyone else think he's not gonna get laid?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
And dropping out and driving trucks for the rest of your life YAA WOOO
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Yeah thats right assholes its my first day of college today. Show me some love bro.

Yeah...more like...sitting around drinking beer trying to not get caught, chasing girls HOPING to get laid, and blowing your education up and getting put on Academic suspension...
I guess you didn't catch my stereotypical sarcasm.
-Jim Morrison
TS, you bring nothing but shame to your University. I pray you don't go to mine.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
i've been in college for a few days and from the experience so far, it's quite the opposite from what TS is thinking. Am I right or am I not doing it right?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

...No.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by darkstar2466
I hate you freshmens.

*joins in on the hating since he's just past his first year*
Quote by McGelie
Anyone else think he's not gonna get laid?

*raises hand*

If I could, I'd use the hand to backhand some sense into you boy...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I guess you didn't catch my stereotypical sarcasm.

QFT
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

you mean time to masterbate without your mom walkin in on you....

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Starting my 4th and final year. Can't. Be . Arsed.

Edit: I only really say that because I've got **** loads of dissertation stuff to do, and I'm knackered right now. But after 4 years a change of scenery will be nice.
...Bleep Bloop...
Last edited by GHJ at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Don't get bro raped.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
QFT

nice try... but people see through self-quotes round here. this makes me think you're going to go to college and say to all those girls... 'hey, i heard that SlinkyBlue is pretty damn awesome in bed! QFT'. you might aswell try, i mean... nothing else will work ...
you know the reason you go to uni is to get a ****ing degree so you can live your life right? have fun blowing your education away ...
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by darkstar2466
I hate you freshmens.

i hate being associated with this type. don't crucify all of us
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Hot_Money420
You do realize you just said that to yourself???

TS = Mindless Schizophrenic?????

Do you realize this entire thread thinks I'm being serious when I'm sarcastically behaving like a stereotypical college n00b?

TS = Not a retard

If you want to hear my honest impression about college... I don't think much is going to change, personally, I'm going to a Junior College to get my GED done (its ranked the best in the state and it's a half hour away from me, not a bad deal), along with the majority of my graduating class as we cant afford to move on to 4-year immediatelly. I'll enjoy my schedule, in which classes start at 2:00pm, so I can have more time to work in the morning and close in the evenings.

Seriously, my real impression about college is I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and getting out of my small town, and taking a few more steps forward in my electronic education for guitar/amplifier tech knowledge.

Happy, pit?
-Jim Morrison
A little tip to TS, you may think its cool to get a girl really drunk and take sexual advantage of her, but someday somebody will kick your ass down a flight of stairs for it!
Quote by cheeseman3001
i hate being associated with this type. don't crucify all of us

Alright. You are spared.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Bunch of party poopers btw, yeah uni is there for an education, but fuck it, you may as well have fun while you're there.
...Bleep Bloop...
I'm sure your parents are glad they're blowing away their earnings so you can get drunk.

But be safe if you're going to do it.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Do you realize this entire thread thinks I'm being serious when I'm sarcastically behaving like a stereotypical college n00b?

TS = Not a retard

If you want to hear my honest impression about college... I don't think much is going to change, personally, I'm going to a Junior College to get my GED done (its ranked the best in the state and it's a half hour away from me, not a bad deal), along with the majority of my graduating class as we cant afford to move on to 4-year immediatelly. I'll enjoy my schedule, in which classes start at 2:00pm, so I can have more time to work in the morning and close in the evenings.

Seriously, my real impression about college is I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and getting out of my small town, and taking a few more steps forward in my electronic education for guitar/amplifier tech knowledge.

Happy, pit?

1. TS=Rtard for posting in the first place
2. GED? You didn't even graduate?
3. No, we're not ****ing happy, not even close

Quote by Meddled
A little tip to TS, you may think its cool to get a girl really drunk and take sexual advantage of her, but someday somebody will kick your ass down a flight of stairs for it!

Or hers, abortions are expensive ...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

Bro Bro, chill Bro chill
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by SlinkyBlue

TS = Not a retard

Happy, pit?

Wait so you're in a community college? That makes your opening post even more retarded.
Quote by Shirate
1. TS=Rtard for posting in the first place
2. GED? You didn't even graduate?
3. No, we're not ****ing happy, not even close

Or hers, abortions are expensive ...

What the hell are you talking about, didn't even graduate? I graduated in June.

You have to get your General Education (GED), i.e. English 01A, Math 01A and **** similar to that out of the way in college before focusing on a major. At this rate, it will take two years at this college for me to get these core classes done.

And since when has the pit been this uptight? Y so serious?
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

You have to get your General Education (GED), i.e. English 01A, Math 01A and **** similar to that out of the way in college before focusing on a major. At this rate, it will take two years at this college for me to get these core classes done.

I swear if I see that one more time I'm going to implode....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by darkstar2466
Alright. You are spared.

Crucify him.
Spare no one.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Crucify him.
Spare no one.

Your word has higher priority. He shall be executed.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by SlinkyBlue

A GED is a General Education Diploma, it is acquired by taking a test that involves core subjects, and is a replacement for a High School diploma. That's why on job apps, it asks if you have a High School Diploma, or GED (or equivalent or whatever the **** it says) YOU sir need to get your facts straight prior to informing someone about things of which YOU do NOT KNOW!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Page 1 of 2