To anybody who attends All Saints High School in Whitby, Ontario, Canada...

Is it any good? I just moved from Courtice to Whitby and I want to know if it is worth it to come from Holy Trinity to All Saints. What I want to know mostly is, how is the music program? Are there clubs, classes, recitals, good musicians etc? Thanks
My cousins went there, they turned out fine.

However I kid you not theres a school right near it where a girl hung herself from a tree right as all the buses got there. Someone got her off before she died but its kind of screwed.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
I think whitby is in B.C.. We're in Ottawa, and its a good place. not a lot of bad stuff at All Saints. Just a bunch of kids that live in the nicest houses available and act "gansta". You really don't have anything to worry about with them, they're just jerks.

What grade will you be in?
Quote by restless_thrash
I think whitby is in B.C.. We're in Ottawa, and its a good place. not a lot of bad stuff at All Saints. Just a bunch of kids that live in the nicest houses available and act "gansta". You really don't have anything to worry about with them, they're just jerks.

Whitby is actually in Ontario. And those "gangtas" are evrywhere these days. Its like the White Plague
yeah man
i know alot of people that go to there
idk about the music program though
sorry bud.

come to donevan in oshawa
(H) the guitar class is pretty sick
just give me a fender and let me rip
Isn't that near Ottawa somewhere? I think i have a friend who goes to the one your talking about, just never heard of a place called Whitby According to her its a good school, and her brother plays a bunch of sports their and stuff so its probobly got some good extra carricular stuff.
Whitby's in the GTA 30 min drive from downtown Toronto.

Quote by restless_thrash

Lol and I'm from Ottawa and i know which school you're talking about in Kanata, but theres more then 1 all saints high school.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by slayer1516
Whitby is actually in Ontario. And those "gangtas" are evrywhere these days. Its like the White Plague

ah. well, Holy trinity is in ottawa, but im not so sure anymore!
The all saints in kanata lakes (ottawa) has a good music dept (peavy bandit for the school amp), and just a lot of prep kids. Holy trinity, however, has a few people that would actually stab you over bumping into them.
Quote by restless_thrash
ah. well, Holy trinity is in ottawa, but im not so sure anymore!
The all saints in kanata lakes (ottawa) has a good music dept (peavy bandit for the school amp), and just a lot of prep kids. Holy trinity, however, has a few people that would actually stab you over bumping into them.

Hahah you think Holy Trinity's scary that's in Kanata all middle class spoiled kids. Or at least 90% try a school closer to downtown like Franco Ouest.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
Whitby's in the GTA 30 min drive from downtown Toronto.

Lol and I'm from Ottawa and i know which school you're talking about in Kanata, but theres more then 1 all saints high school.

I see. A lot of people in my schools facebook network put themselves as whitby when it should be ottawa. Dumb.
Quote by denn0069
Hahah you think Holy Trinity's scary that's in Kanata all middle class spoiled kids. Or at least 90% try a school closer to downtown like Franco Ouest.

i know what you mean. There's kanata lakes, where they only act gangsta, holy trinity, and another public school where a lot of kids from beaverbrook go. beaverbrook's not all that bad, but beaverbrook lane is actually pretty much like downtown. I work around there :p
My aunt and Uncle used to live in Whitby, nice place, great neighbourhoods, guess the schools shouldn't be too messed up.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by thedude051
All Saints is weak. I go the high school that is like 2 minutes away.

weak as in good or bad?
Quote by convictionless
weak as in good or bad?

weak as in lame. Some All Saints kids take my public transit bus. I heard its not that great of a school, and not a lot of kids go there.

But damn, that All Saints girl in the skirt was hot / off topic.
Be cool.
Quote by restless_thrash
i know what you mean. There's kanata lakes, where they only act gangsta, holy trinity, and another public school where a lot of kids from beaverbrook go. beaverbrook's not all that bad, but beaverbrook lane is actually pretty much like downtown. I work around there :p

Haha I'm at work like 2 minutes away from there right now.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by thedude051
Leo J. Austin.

You guys are confusing each other,
different city.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
I went. The music program is decent but it's probably changed drastically since I went there. Depending on your teacher, in grade 11 you might be able to play guitar for the jazz stuff. I did.

There is a music club but as far as I know it's a jazz band (which isn't bad experience). That's really all I can tell you from my experience.

I can honestly say I hated it, but I graduated 3 years ago. Whitby just sucks in general, actually.
Quote by restless_thrash
im striking a blank.

where? i work at the locals behind loeb.

Haha I eat lunch at the wendy's like everyday its gross and my stomach hates me, especially today I had a double with cheese. I'm starting to get a belly

I work at one of the high tech firms around. Don't feel comfortable being too specific for some reason, lol its just in walking distance.
Also that shawarma place in the local heroes little mall is delicious.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by Inimical
I went. The music program is decent but it's probably changed drastically since I went there.

I can honestly say I hated it, but I graduated 3 years ago. Whitby just sucks in general.

for future reference, i am speaking about the whitby in ottawa.

EDIT: the school in ottawa! that was a bad screwup.
Last edited by restless_thrash at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by restless_thrash

Haha there is no whitby in ottawa.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by restless_thrash

Yes, I am speaking of the Whitby 4 or 5 hours away from Ottawa...
Quote by Inimical
Yes, I am speaking of the Whitby 4 or 5 hours away from Ottawa...

That the Whitby I'm from. The shi**y one in Durham Region.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
That the Whitby I'm from. The shi**y one in Durham Region.

Absolutely. What a hole.
Quote by Inimical
Absolutely. What a hole.

If you think Whitby is bad, go to Courtice. Christ, is that a horrible town. Farmland with houses thrown on, with "gangstas", emos, and spoiled kids everywhere. At least Whitby is a real town.