ever since i got messenger plus for msn it wont send the message when i press enter, only when i click the button.
is it meant to do this? i know it's not the keyboard f*cking up coz i can use it on any other program lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
It's not meant to do that, maybe you should reinstall?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ok (y)
cheers
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
ever since i got messenger plus for msn it wont send the message when i press enter, only when i click the button.
is it meant to do this? i know it's not the keyboard f*cking up coz i can use it on any other program lol

lol I get that sometimes. Usually once I've forgotten about it, it seems to work again.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
It does that for me.

I sometimes have to quit the program and restart it for it to send. At least I'm not the only one :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Better kill yourself.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by daniel.mycoe
What's wrong with just using the ordinary one?

You make it feel left out.

I, for one, hate the ordinary one.

TS, reinstalling is the best option.