So, im having a hard time finding good and fun songs to play with nice riffs and so on

im hoping you can give me some advice on nice metal/metalcore songs to learn

Songs that i can play completely: The hell song by sum 41, unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold and Like light to flies by trivium (Except the solo)

So nothing to hard
Guitar: Ibanez RGR321 EXBK

Amp: Bugera 6260 head + 4x12 cab
The air that i breathe by all that remains
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Quote by ryphe
So, im having a hard time finding good and fun songs to play with nice riffs and so on

im hoping you can give me some advice on nice metal/metalcore songs to learn

Songs that i can play completely: The hell song by sum 41, unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold and Like light to flies by trivium (Except the solo)

So nothing to hard

if you wanna spend time on a children of bodom song ,, it will be ownage.
You should try Bullet for my Valentine songs.

The rythm parts are pretty easy, and you'll even nail the solos with a bit practice
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by One on Sunday
Lip Gloss and Black by Atreyu

Oh how I loath Atreyu, they are no longer metal in my eyes.

My vote goes to August Burns Red - Composure
BFMV, Trivium, Funeral for a Friend....
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
I find "Fixation on The Darkness" by Killswitch Engage fun
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
killswitch engage are pretty good (imo) for metalcore. they're a step above the others (at least the ones i've heard of), if you ask me, in terms of quality of songs, and quality of playing/musicianship.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
B4MV: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars.
Great song, and the intro's pretty great for impressing non-guitarists at parties and what not.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.