I have a h&k amp that I got second hand, but it came without the footswitch/stageboard. The input to the amp has to be a nine pin. any help on how I could get one? I've already spent a few hours searching in the internet.

sorry, i feel like such an idiot for forgetting to say, it's an ATS 120.
I am a musician. Therefore, I am hairy.

My gear:
Squire Strat (n00b guitar)
Hughes and Kettner ATS amp
Boss GT-3
Avia Pro II Bass

Quote by Poop
I hate U!!! U'r a sad pokemon beeatch!!
Last edited by Nick616 at Aug 28, 2008,
Please provide more info. "A" hughes and kettner amp... could be many.

I suspect the footswitch/stageboard you're looking for is a midi board. Hughes & Kettner amps mostly accept pretty much any midi board. But if you can provide your amp model, we can give more detailed info. The H&K midi boards are also sold seperatly, so you can always go buy the matching board.
not all H&K amps have footswitches
whats the model? go to H&K's website

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144