so my friend was telling me about these pickups yesterday and according to him they are one of the best

does anyone have bare knuckles in their guitar?

and if i did decide to buy these, which ones would be best for heavy music.

The site gives you a lot of info about which ones are good for what music.

I have a Nailbomb and a Warpig in my guitar and they really are the best things I've ever clapped ears on.
Quote by julian2k4
so my friend was telling me about these pickups yesterday and according to him they are one of the best

does anyone have bare knuckles in their guitar?

and if i did decide to buy these, which ones would be best for heavy music.

Depends what you mean by "heavy" music, there are any number of different definitions of heavy. You can email Tim (the head of the company) through their website and he'll recommend you pickups based on what you tell him about the sound you want but to get the right set for you you'll need to be very specific about the tone you want and very clear about the gear you have.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
well i looked in their site and their descriptions arent very helpful

well it looks like ive narrowed it down to 2
the miracle man
the painkiller

but they both have similar descriptions
dammit
Last edited by julian2k4 at Aug 25, 2008,
Quote by julian2k4
well i looked in their site and their descriptions arent very helpful

well it looks like ive narrowed it down to 3
the miracle man
the holy diver
the painkiller

but they all have similiar descriptions

dammit

You'd be much better off going to the BKP forums and asking there or emailing Tim with your exact requirements; the guys on the BKP forums know their stuff and obviously Tim does.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You'd be much better off going to the BKP forums and asking there or emailing Tim with your exact requirements; the guys on the BKP forums know their stuff and obviously Tim does.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ I knew i would find you in this thread Dave. Haha

So im not off topic, +1 to Zaphod
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?